Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute <3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

f88a521390da7bd51fff833576a036fb.gif Meet Cute <3
(Cassarian, 1x1, Choices for both a Platonic or Romantic plot, MxF or One-Sided M)

Thank you to a good friend of mine for convincing me to finally make a Meet Cute!
Before we get to the good stuff, let's talk about something right quick. Sit down and relax. :)

I know Tangled: The Series is a obscure fandom, so I don't expect anyone to know much of it, but that's okay. For the Meet Cute Event, I'll be placing a basic personality and summary of Cassandra so you don't have to watch TTS to enjoy this Meet Cute RP. <3

Okay, now...
- RULES -
- No S*xual Content, I refuse to RP it. :)
- For Platonic Plots, there will be no romance.
(Unless you count Varian having the biggest damn crush on Cassie you ever did see.)
- Varian must be older in Romantic Plot, no exceptions
- You don't have to watch the series to join this Meet Cute RP, I really don't mind <3
- Have fun, if you weren't, that's not good. :(
- Respect my triggers. (They are listed on my profile)
NOW HERE COMES THE GOOD STUFF <3
𝑅🌞𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒫𝓁🌸𝓉
Older!Varian x Cassandra

- Today is the Day Of Hearts (Pssst, that's Coronian for Valentine's Day ;)) and Varian tries to get a date with Cassandra. However, Cassandra's idea of a date isn't sitting across from each other at a table surrounded by candles, but instead, going on an adventure and dragging Varian along.

P/𝒶𝓃𝓉🌞ni𝒸 𝒫𝓁🌸𝓉
One-sided | Varian has a crush on Cassandra <3

- Trying to impress Cassandra is harder than it looks, as Varian will soon find out as he scrambles all around the Kingdom of Corona trying to woo the Lady-in-Waiting with everything he could possibly think of.

Finally...
Roleplaying Cassandra in 5 Easy Steps (For those not familiar with Tangled: The Series <3)
Cassandra is a Lady-in-Waiting for Princess Rapunzel of the Kingdom of Corona, but she's not like the other ones.

Be strong, tough and bada♥♥ , Cassandra is really good with her sword and halberd.

Be snarky, sarcastic and have a somewhat dry sense of humor.

Be extremely supportive and protective toward Rapunzel, her polar opposite.

Take a look at her to make sure you're describing her properly if chosen to do so
wp4244999.jpg

(Normal outfit)

3e999bd9b71cb6b0fe656d59180f7037c4f37a30.jpg

(Lady-in-Waiting outfit)

Her father is the Captain of The Royal Guard, and he's protective of her and sometimes stern. :)

I hope someone takes me on the offer! :)
I'll be available to RP both plots listed, so even if one plot is taken, I'm happy to do the other one as well!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

<3

<3
scare

Can I do this tilly could meet a new friend

scarellett wrote:
Can I do this tilly could meet a new friend

No thank you. :)
This is canon characters only.
scare

oh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet Cute <3 (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus