Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Fallen Angel/Risen Demon

Hello there
I have this piece of art
ygowTB4.png
who has been haunting my ever growing list of character art (seriously, if people like putting little blurbs to jump off of on characters I'm your guy because I currently have probably 100 piece of character art who have no story, whoops!)

Three things I would like:
1. Some sort of gender variant toward masculine because this character is a sexless being.
2. They are some sort of fallen angel, or perhaps risen demon
3. They have some sort of mission they need to complete to save themselves, whether a good deed if fallen, or a bad deed if risen.

Thank you for any help.
Hmm, well maybe I have an idea blurb that can help you?

What if regardless whether this character is a fallen angel/risen demon. The mission they need to do ends up turning into a huge mess? ie; Good deed ends up being a bad one in disguise and vice versa? I'm not sure how dramatic you want the character to be, but I think that's always a nice twist. Even if it ends up giving the character trauma or something.
Cacophony Topic Starter

PhantomLurker wrote:
Hmm, well maybe I have an idea blurb that can help you?

What if regardless whether this character is a fallen angel/risen demon. The mission they need to do ends up turning into a huge mess? ie; Good deed ends up being a bad one in disguise and vice versa? I'm not sure how dramatic you want the character to be, but I think that's always a nice twist. Even if it ends up giving the character trauma or something.

I love it, -5 to all luck rolls.
Kim Site Admin

Okay here's my pitch -- a fallen angel who had been trying to redeem themselves has failed whatever quest they were set, and as they are never to be redeemed, they decide to fade away into nothingness rather than allow themselves to continue to descend and become truly demonic.

Said Angel meets a demi-boy kid who was rejected by his family for being trans, and is recently homeless as a result. The Angel decides to pass on what is left of its powers to this kid as a final blessing before they dissipate, changing the nature of the kid to something not quite angelic, but also not quite human any longer. As the being that bestowed the powers was originally angelic but was descending to be demonic, this guy has mild traits of both.

They have inherited the original angel's mission, which they occasionally get hints about through intense dreams, but they don't entirely understand what they are being asked to do, what the consequences of succeeding or failing might be, or who precisely is asking them to do The Thing. This has led to quite a bit of anxiety, lost sleep or perhaps even resistance to going to sleep to avoid the confusing message shards.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collaborative OC: Fallen Angel/Risen Demon

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus