Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Little sis to a big morning

Bellgirl Topic Starter

Thank you all! Very much this is rather lovely.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Welcome to RPR, Bell!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Lol welcome
Welcome to the site, we're happy to have you and your sister! I've been trying to get my sister back into roleplaying for the longest time, these days we've just gotten to the point where we sling dialogue at each other until something coherent forms, whenever I need one of her OCs for something. 😂 Hopefully you both enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the community of RPR!
Bellgirl Topic Starter

SmaugtheKitty wrote:
Welcome to the site, we're happy to have you and your sister! I've been trying to get my sister back into roleplaying for the longest time, these days we've just gotten to the point where we sling dialogue at each other until something coherent forms, whenever I need one of her OCs for something. 😂 Hopefully you both enjoy your time here!

My sister’s Ocs always have more data. I’m just kinda like here’s this one and this one. She lets me borrow who ever unless she’s using them . It’s hard with her schedule and my disability. I understand about wanting to have a sibling involved. It’s about the only thing I’m capable of doing right now.
Bellgirl Topic Starter

Thank you all again!
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR
We love a good sibling dynamic! Welcome to you both
Sinceritymornings

Okay I have some bad news. So bellgirl ended up having a severe epilepsy episode and then some of her other conditions also triggered. We’re hoping she’ll be home in a few months. We kinda figured something was going on at the same time it was sudden. Fortunately we were home. It could have ended badly.

The caretaker decided to leave in the middle of her shift. I was getting off early. At the same time I almost didn’t make it. Back in time. The alert thing stopped working… so, I might be AFK. The good thing she is stable severally out of it.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Little sis to a big morning

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus