Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » please tell me about your first rp character

my first RP character was actually 2. is was also my first lesbian sort of ship i made when i was first questioning my identity. i was in 5th grade, so about 11 i think? One was named Scarlet and the other was Riko..Rico? idrm how i spelled it lol. but anyway, scarlett was a tall girl with long purple hair i think, and riko was really really short, and had blue hair (her style and length change many times so i don't remember it now). Riko would sit on scarlet's head or shoulder alot, like almost conastantly. why did she do that? idk, just cuz it was my OC and i could do what ever maybe? idk lol. but i do know i had at least one version of them when riko would sit on top scarlett bc scarlett couldn't see well at all possibly blind and somehow riko would help her see or navigate around; somehow. i loved those OCs, maybe one day i'll re-do them or something maybe, idk. but ye, my first rp oc :D
Oooo my first proper rp character was for my first ever dnd campaign. She was a 20~ chestnut (orange) pony centaur wildfire Druid. Fresh outta her herd to explore and become an adventurer like her father had. She was like a mom to her party and always was trying to keep them out of danger

This is ma bebe Rhea and her wildfire companion Ember
undefined-Imgur.jpg

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » please tell me about your first rp character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus