Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe (Open)

Gekiyaku wrote:
"I disagree..." Gekiyaku said, appearing behind Drael from out of nowhere with a fake mustache drawn onto her face. "Her face is rather salty, with a hint of umami... Reminds me of my days in Kazakhstan!"

:P "Meanie"
Terger egret (played by Baryonvexx)

he looked between the two, his gaze fixing onto the Gekiyaku

"be nice, or dont. i dont care"
Fumizuki smiles at Terger and nods. "I'm awways nice. Miss Ewwanor likes people to be happy in her cafe."
Terger egret (played by Baryonvexx)

"makes sense"

he would fix his gaze on the small girl. "yall got a menu or something in this place?"
Terger egret wrote:
"makes sense"

he would fix his gaze on the small girl. "yall got a menu or something in this place?"

Fumizuki thinks for a moment. "I don't actuwawwy know. I'll go and check with Miss Ewwanor."
Nova (played by DisneyLover93764)

*sighs and looks at the princess next to her* princess Luna, are you sure we should be here? What if any of these patrons are assassin's wanting to kill you?
He just stood by, wondering that was going on.
*walks in* "Good day, Everyone."
Nightshade looks up from where they were reading a book. "Oh hey."
Gekiyaku wrote:
Drael Chizkith wrote:
He looked at the stranger that just came in and then back to Fumizuki. "There's a new customer, sweet face...."

"I disagree..." Gekiyaku said, appearing behind Drael from out of nowhere with a fake mustache drawn onto her face. "Her face is rather salty, with a hint of umami... Reminds me of my days in Kazakhstan!"

"Oh dear God, not you....." He groaned in frustration and rubbed the bridge of his nose.
Eleanor Martin (played by Jaws) Topic Starter

"No more fights please!" Eleanor pleaded and rubbed the bridge of her nose. So far, she had to kick out one customer. It's a coffee shop for sakes, she thought.
"Fwend is right, Papa." Fumizuki nodded, hoping that Drael would listen to her and abide by the wishes of her friend.
Kai Grayson (played anonymously)

Kai walked into the cafe and looked around a smile growing on his face "hello, This is a nice place!" he smiled as he walked in all the way

"Thank you, Fumi." Eleanor then noticed the new customer and tiredly smiled. "Welcome to Sip & Nibble Cafe. How can I help you?"

Kai looked up and he got a little smirk on his face "wow i didn't know this place was owned by such a beautiful lady" he chuckled before saying "just a black coffee please and maybe a chocolate...muffin...yes that is perfect!" he pulled out some cash
Fumizuki wrote:
"Fwend is right, Papa." Fumizuki nodded, hoping that Drael would listen to her and abide by the wishes of her friend.

"I'm not going to fight anyone, sweet face"

Eleanor giggled and smiled before brewing a new pot of coffee. "For here or to go?"

"well it was going to be to go, but hearing that giggle...i want it for here for i can hear it some more" he smiled
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He was asleep under Fumizuki's chair
Agent English (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

A new guest entered the cafe after he struggled with the front door, he kept an impassible expression, wearing a black outfit, and a fedora hat that matched the color.

He moved to the counter, eyeing the menu.

"Hmm.. I’d like.. A hot chocolate, do you have those little marshmallows with it?"

He then checked his own watch, then, the supposed owner.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sip & Nibble Cafe (Open)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus