Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Have you ever done a musical rp?

The title says it all. I've been listening to a lot of musicals lately, picturing my OCs and the like, that whole thing. Have you ever done a musical rp?
DiranJiru wrote:
The title says it all. I've been listening to a lot of musicals lately, picturing my OCs and the like, that whole thing. Have you ever done a musical rp?

Sounds pretty interesting actually, but no.. I'm so far from being able to write any kind of dialogue as well as Andrew Lloyd Webber or Lin-Manuel Miranda.. but what a dream if I could..
the closest I've been to a rp in the musical genre.. was probably doing something back in time or doing my own version of Phantom of the opera - love never dies.. XD

With love never dies i kinda feel Andrew made a mistake. Why would the phantom/Eric make a freak show. Especially when it comes to his background story.. :s
I.. actually really want to do a musical RP now?? Like, I really, really, love that concept. <_<
Oh my God, yes! Yes I actually have!
I'm currently doing one where they're doing a production of Heathers: The Musical!
Yes! As a matter of fact it was an amazing cross over I did with a really good friend of mine. It happened when two worlds collided and two very prominent heroes -- one from each world -- ended up having to work together in order to stave a greater evil from turning both universes into a musical mayhem! It was so much fun and we had to make sure that when we wrote the dialogue that it meshed to what would be considered singing -- syllables and rhyming and all the proper things. My friend is a musical therapist so they had to guide me along the way, but lemme tell you, I recommend it if you want to try something you've not done before. :D
Okiwaru-Napp

No, i struggle if it solely focused on that theme, same with romance.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Have you ever done a musical rp?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus