Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Tell us about a time when... (IC or OOC)

Interesting game... lets see.

20. A time when your character showed an unexpected side of themselves towards someone.

Never got an opportunity to do it.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Clarissa Lucard (played by Spider)

A time when... Clarissa found out something surprising about herself.

'Hmm. Surprising?' Clarissa thought aloud to herself. It wasn't often that she was the one being surprised. And about herself, no less? She could hardly think of a time when she wasn't so confident and knowledgeable about her own being. So to find something surprising about herself? 'Oh, wait! I got one. This happened recently, actually. So, I'm intersex and my parents raised me neutrally. But as I grew up, I was already pretty damn sure I knew that I was, well,' Clarissa shrugged, 'mostly a girl. It took some time after that to figure out that I was actually kinda fluid? But that wasn't the surprising bit because that just felt right. It just took time to figure out how to put words to it. The bit that did actually surprise me, and threw me for a damn loop, was realising there was actually more to my gender that I couldn't put a label on, no matter how hard I tried. It stressed me the hell out. Nothing seemed to fit anymore. It felt so uncomfortable to be called anything that I usually go with, which is... not something I'm used to.' Clarissa laughed and rubbed the back of her neck. 'I'm still figuring that one out, to be honest.'
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Tell us about a time when... (IC or OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus