Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What Does the OC Above You Smell Like?

BLIGHT_ACADEMY

Do they smell like sunshine, nutmeg, and a dash of desperation?

What about copper, wet moss, and a tinge of arrogance?

Well, be a weirdo and give 'em a sniff!

cheat sheet:

Fragrant (e.g. florals and perfumes)
Fruity (all non-citrus fruits)
Citrus (e.g. lemon, lime, orange)
Woody and resinous (e.g. pine or fresh cut grass)
Chemical (e.g. ammonia, bleach)
Sweet (e.g. chocolate, vanilla, caramel)
Minty and peppermint (e.g. eucalyptus and camphor)
Toasted and nutty (e.g popcorn, peanut butter, almonds)
Pungent (e.g. blue cheese, cigar smoke)
Decayed (e.g. rotting meat, sour milk)
Joot (played by Jooters)

imma say you smell like monster energy drink just from your profile /pos
Balthazar (played anonymously)

Joot is a cat and thus smells of sunshine and the epitome of soft, downy feline fur. It's a catching aroma of a critter caught sun bathing. I would know. I am also a feline and people can't get enough of our fluff.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian saw the cat and instantly, his eyes widened with delight. He picked up Balthazar and buried his face into the cat, giving it a soft sniff. "Oh, you smell of such elegance and beauty." He sighed with a smile.

Whatever the hell elegance and beauty smelt like, that is.
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

"You smell like... Cold tea and frosting with a pinch of fake British accent."
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

(( APPRECIATION POST, describe Mine Laru next!
Mine Laru wrote:
This is actually kind of funny because the English Dub VA for Sebastian, is indeed, not british LOL ))
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

Sebastian Michaelis wrote:
(( APPRECIATION POST, describe Mine Laru next!
Mine Laru wrote:
This is actually kind of funny because the English Dub VA for Sebastian, is indeed, not british LOL ))

((She brit on my tish till I accent))
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Mine Laru wrote:

Cathfawr was laying on a rock, draped across it lazily.
"You smell like ocean water, lettuce... ...and copper." He said, yawning mid-sentence.
Rafinya (played anonymously)

Rafinya looks up from her book and glances at Cathfawr.

“…Did you have ice-cream earlier..? You smell like vanilla.”
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Edging forward on all-fours, Blue was in a crouch. Despite being in full view, she crept towards the girl before leaning forward. The gills on her neck flared as she huffed the girl's scent; a residue from her blessed reincarnation and one Blue didn't care for. She pulled away and squinted, registering what she smelled. It was unappealing, like plant matter, but she couldn't dictate what kind. It wasn't unlike the reproductive organs of flowering plants. But what was the Dreamonic word for those. . . ?
wRDzsoV.png

"P. . . PL. . . ANT. TAS. . . TE. . . SSSSWEE. . . T."
Saka the Skunk (played by Jooters)

"Let's see here..."
Saka got very close to Big Blue and began sniffing at her eagerly.
Sniff sniff... Sniff sniff...
"Hmmm... Pretty fishy... Salty, like the brine of an ocean or... A pickle jar... A bit sweaty... Is that skunk? Oh no, just me! Hahaha!"
Tjut Hyle (played anonymously)

Tjut only took one sniff of the air and then covered his nose.
"Oh! Ergh-" Tjut backed away.

"Damn uh, how do I put this lightly?"
His ears slicked back against his head and his tail went in-between his legs.

Seemed that Saka stunk, but Tjut didn't want to admit it.
"Well, let's have a look..."

The Nameless One gently drifts towards the young beastman and draws in a deep breath. With an exhales that causes her whole body to relax, she raises a finger to her chin as she contemplates.

"Hmm. To say you smell like a wet dog would be the most blunt answer," Nameless begins. "But aside from that, you smell like the outdoors. Not a bad smell, no no. A bit of pine sap, a hint of fresh mud... Ah! Coppery undertones. I'd recognize it anywhere; that's blood. I suppose that means you've a knack for hunting? That's good! Very good.~"
"Catchin' a whiff of.. huh, moss, most of all. 'Em ancient an' earthy kinda smell, like what it would smell like if y'laid y'ass down in the forest and letcha be gobbled up by the leaves an' dirt on the ground." Not quite the same as decaying, though. Sprite knew both smells well. Even back in Konis, there were feral cloud forests and sticky jungles that had that same slow, murky scent about them. There was more to this fancy flip-flappy fella than just soil and branches, though.
⠀⠀"Somethin' sweet too. Kinda like that chemical berry blubber that Z hauls home by 'em cartons.. but less chemical'y." Fresh and tangy raspberries, glistening like garnets in dew-speckled bushes on a crisp forest morning. Ready to draw in whoever came close.. to never let them go. Wait a minute- had she seen this critter somewhere before?
Cepheus XIII (played by Samiakki)

"You got some kinda musk to ya, though I ain't sure if it's natural or from some kinda scent yer usin'."

How in the universe could a being like Cepheus smell? He had no nose. . . he had no face. . . one could even say he was a disgrace. However, he seemed to take in Sprite's scent without sound, indicating nothing more as he hovered his face adjacent to her space rather than on it.
KQcLScI.png

"No worries, it ain't strong or nothin'. It's mostly this sharp note I'm getting. . . prolly yer cologne or somethin'. . . oh, wait, I get it! Yer kinda sweaty, too. I getcha, I getcha. No shame in that. Nothin' an organic can do about that. Xi smells kinda musty, too. Then again, she's one'a those bird-like folk. I think they're supposed ta be that way. Just don't go 'round sayin' I said that about her, aight? I ain't gonna be mean about it and you don't gotta be either."
O'pharoth (played by Screechening)

"You smell... chemically pungent. You smell of gases similar to the ones I've smelt in space, but I cannot think of which one."

That was all O'pharoth said as he straighten his posture. Which felt pretty good because the giant alien had to bend down real low and awkwardly to get a good whiff of Cepheus.

"Wait..."

Once again, O'pharoth would make his uncomfortable descent and get even more uncomfortably close to the fellow alien. But he'd quickly retract and cover the middle of his face. Where his nose should've been. But aside from that, his body language indicated that he did NOT enjoy what he smelled and he didn't bother hiding it.

"Gun powder. Disgusting, horrible gun power. Should've seen it from the holster, but you're just so freaking tiny that I missed it."
Theresa Knox (played anonymously)

Toasted. "You smell like you just drank a pot of black coffee."
"Ye look leik ye smell o' the sea. Leik ye spen' alotta teim at the sea. Ah'm no trying tae be rude either, lass"
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

"Metal, motor oil, gunpowder, car paint, and perhaps a little like er burnt almond cookies."
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

“Cheap Cigarettes, Gasoline, Brandy, Burning Firewood, and Chestnuts”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What Does the OC Above You Smell Like?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus