Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Hello hi, who wants to talk fandoms?

Been caught up on other things so I haven't been able to fully be on here I suppose- friendly reminder that my DMs are indeed open, not only are you allowed to request roleplay, but I'm open for chat as well!

For topic starters, I have a list of fandoms that I carry around, lemme know if your interested in any of em! :0

Communities/Things i really enjoy!!(in no specific order also there might be some I left out)
-undertale/delta rune(mostly classic)
-fnaf
-nintendo in general almost
-mario series
-sonic series
-legend of zelda series
-danganronpa
-pizza tower
-steven universe
-splatoon
-DDLC
-dont hug me im scared
-inscryption
-youtube media commentators(sabersparks, LSMark, ect
-youtube let's play comedy(gamegrumps, oneyplays, ect)
-smg4
-murder drones
-lackadaisy
-monkey wrench
-furries
-helluva boss and hazbin hotel
-digital circus
-invincinble
-the boys

Also a lot of my roleplays end up being fandom/interest related, so this could also be a road map for that!

Things other the fandoms to note- well I'm an artist(kind of, haven't been drawing often🥲). Started drawing digitally recently. If your a fellow artists you free to talk about that.

Also I do have a discord. I contemplate if I should put the tag in a public space- but if you do want my discord I'm more than willing to give it to you in DMs! Preferably after we've talked a bit and I fully trust you!
HeartShapedObject Topic Starter

Hmm pretty much just the furry fandom in common, tho I don't consider myself much of a furry I do like furries! I definitely should roleplay with ya sometime! I've been putting stuff off for mental reasons, also still kind of trying to get back into roleplaying in general.
HeartShapedObject wrote:

Hmm pretty much just the furry fandom in common, tho I don't consider myself much of a furry I do like furries! I definitely should roleplay with ya sometime! I've been putting stuff off for mental reasons, also still kind of trying to get back into roleplaying in general.

Feel free to dm me whenever for RP! I don't bite! (sometimes)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Hello hi, who wants to talk fandoms?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus