Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Robert John Linder (played anonymously)

Hi! I'm new here! Just wanna hop in and say hello
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are glad youโ€™re here! :)

smile-charlie-morningstar.gif
Welcome to RPR ๐Ÿ™‚
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
โ™ก
Hello Robert! Welcome to RP Repository! Love the character story! Maybe have to get one of my girls to attend a 'Samuri' show! :D
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ๐Ÿ’›
Why HELLO there!!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you find many RPs and lots of great new friends! :D
Hello and welcome!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! Being new is exciting, in my opinion, because there's so much to look forward to! I hope that's your take on it, because RPR has a lot to offer and the diversity here is killer! :D If you have any questions or want to know more about the site, there's a ton of us here who would be happy to help you through it!

I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your time here!
Hey! Welcome! What kinda RP do you like?
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
forgot10

Welcome welcome to RPR! Already love the page you made for Johnny, its so good to see Cyberpunk here!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†, ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ถ!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful ๐Ÿ”— link. ๐Ÿ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(หถแต” แต• แต”หถ)๐Ÿ’•
Welcome to RPR! Have a nice time here! Maybe come check out Epic Week if you feel like it! There's a lot of cool stuff in the News and a lot going on, so there's a bunch of stuff to do if you're up to try to do it! Have a good time!

Byebye! See ya around maybe!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 ~ ๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿฎ
Welcome to the RPR! ๐Ÿ“โœจ

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus