Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh, the elder millennial is doing a forum post!

Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR! I've always been interested in Monster of the Week, have even made a character with it but never got a chance to play it.

Hope you have good luck finding people!
.the.MILK.theef. Topic Starter

forgot10 wrote:
Hello hello Milk and welcome to RPR! It's great to see more cyberpunk and heist mentions those are so fun!!

Some of my faves. I love looking for things and STEALIN FROM THE MAN!

AndoCommando wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I've always been interested in Monster of the Week, have even made a character with it but never got a chance to play it.

Oh my gosh, If you ever get the chance I hope you have a blast!

It ABSOLUTELY scratches the itch of nostalgia I had for those WB/ CW shows when I was in like middle and high school. And, it kinda allowed me to be okay with the cringe.... and just enjoy it. Despite presently rewatching Charmed and being like "OH WOW. I did not remember this and it's so bad."

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Have a good time :)

See you around!

Your profile is cute btw. Byee!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra[/quote

Oh, thankee!!!

https://images.app.goo.gl/8r6KTqKQo64BvtxcA
PersimmonPie wrote:
AndoCommando wrote:

Oh my gosh, If you ever get the chance I hope you have a blast!

It ABSOLUTELY scratches the itch of nostalgia I had for those WB/ CW shows when I was in like middle and high school. And, it kinda allowed me to be okay with the cringe.... and just enjoy it. Despite presently rewatching Charmed and being like "OH WOW. I did not remember this and it's so bad."

It seems very fun! Just gotta get me a gang together and find a hapless GM because I don't like running games. 😂

Coco_Milk wrote:
Hello welcome to RPR

HNNNGHHHH! I just noticed your adorable icon.
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Talk to me about:
subverting stereotypes, punk + anti corporate themes, radical movements, MASS EFFECT, Dragon Age, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Cyberpunk (IP universe), Anti heroes, Vigilantes, 5e, Shadowrun, Independent games, Evil Hat, how awful Charmed was written and acted but how great the guest stars were, how The tv version of The Magicians could really really have done better with Season 1. Letterkenny. What we do in the Shadows, James Spader Movies, that one show you really loved but it was cancelled, and what you grew up watching, reading, and listening to.

OKEY, I WILL THEN, SHEESH
twistin my arm abt it lol

blacktooth wrote:

OKEY, I WILL THEN, SHEESH
twistin my arm abt it lol

😇

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh, the elder millennial is doing a forum post!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus