Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Noobie

Adavian (played anonymously)

Alright I've been wanting to roleplay for a long while, but haven't been able to find a good website until I saw this one. I wanted to try it all out, so here I am! I've been roleplaying for a few years, though I'm not the best at it yet, because I'm not exactly the greatest writer in the world. I'm also really shy, so that's all I'll be saying so far.

So what I'm largely looking for is some cool fantasy stuff, where my character plays as an apprentice and learns to adjust to society.
Welcome! I'm a big fan of fantasy and have an in depth setting if you're interested and comfy with furry characters!
Welcome to RPR! ❀️
Adavian (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Welcome! I'm a big fan of fantasy and have an in depth setting if you're interested and comfy with furry characters!

I appreciate the offer, but I would prefer an adult roleplayer, no offense X)
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope it fits the bill to what you're looking for. Forums are really good for activity and an easy-going flow which is exactly what we have here. Once you build your profile(s), check out the Forum Games! I find them to be very good for character development and a way to get yourself out there so you can meet other players and hit it off. That way you can storybuild to your heart's content!

If you have any questions or just want to know more, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a really good (and diverse) community and we love having new faces around here. I just hope you enjoy it! Take care and have a good 'un! :D

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope it fits the bill to what you're looking for. Forums are really good for activity and an easy-going flow which is exactly what we have here. Once you build your profile(s), check out the Forum Games! I find them to be very good for character development and a way to get yourself out there so you can meet other players and hit it off. That way you can storybuild to your heart's content!

If you have any questions or just want to know more, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a really good (and diverse) community and we love having new faces around here. I just hope you enjoy it! Take care and have a good 'un! :D

Thank you :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hey there welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so happy you decided to join our community. You’ll love it here! :)
Welcome to RPR! I think you will have no trouble at all finding people who like the same things that you do! Lots of fantasy here! Have fun!

Thank you all very much ^_^
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! This is by far the best site I've found. :) Guarantee you'll find what you're looking for here!
Ossu! There's an adult roleplay forum and everything. Make sure and read the rules! Have a good time, be safe, and take care of yourself!

See you around maybe. Thanks for the introduction!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Byebye! :D :P

~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :3 ;)
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Noobie

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus