Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Calling all Digital Tablet artists using Krita

Yello, good folks of the forum. It's a-me, Cegorach, the First Fool, your favourite Aeldari God. So, something really weird happened to me this week. While I was taking a stroll in the webway after breakfast, I stumbled upon something that surely comes from the Golden Age of Technology of the Monkeighs (or mon-key-s, or mon-kek, or humans).

Correct pronunciation is at 2:24

And, after hours spent researching, I found it was this thing called... "gra-phic tablet\mo-ni-tor" or something, specifically UGEE 1600. Now, I was able to make this thing work alongside an old plastic box I got from my wacky adventures, alongside a program called Krita. Since, from my understanding, a lot of mon-keks are to be found, I wanted to ask if you got any spare advices on how to start? Thanks.

For real this time: as you probably guessed, I got myself (thanks to a competition, yay) a graphical tablet with monitor included, and since it would be my first time using that to draw, any kind of of help would be greatly appreciated. My plan is to use it to make sketches and, later on the pipeline, perhaps use it fix minor imperfections that I failed to notice before. Nothing over the top as, if I am to understand correctly, this thing is a budget graphical tablet. Any help, tips or advise from more experienced creators in here will be greatly appreciated, since for me is new territory.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Calling all Digital Tablet artists using Krita

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus