Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! My name is Zoe and I love writing Sci - Fi

Zoe

Hopefully i get to find many amazing RP partners here, I'm full of excitement!
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
forgot10

Hello Zoe! Welcome to RPR, hope you find those you want to write with :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have an amazing time here. :D
Helloee Zoe..... have fun here.
Welcome to RP Repository. May you find a group and/or partner to suit you!
Hello Zoe! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hey there Zoe!! Welcome to RPR! Do you have a favorite Sci-Fi or Fantasy setting? 💕😃
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey pal! Welcome
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! :D I hope you find what you are looking for and have a wonderful time here!
Welcome! We're happy to have you! I hope you find quality RP and good friends!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
You probably will! This site has plenty of people who love sci-fi!
Welcome Zoe! Check out the Looking for RP forums to see what other people are hoping to start, or post your own search. Happy writing! :)
AK54sxu.gif

Sci-fi used to be my absolute favorite, but now I'm all over the map and can't pinpoint what I want to do. I'm a mess! Hah hah... Anyhoo! Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find what you're looking for and if you have any questions or want to ask folks about what to do and where to go, we're a great community and would be glad to help! :)

Take care and a have a good 'un!
heck yessss, science fiction! every notice how scifi movies and teevee trend toward military / adventure, or horror / suspense? i know lost in space did their reboot for more of a colonial drama, but still... kinda one-note spacenavy ocean-themed, innit? or else it's like frankenstein, medical horror and existentialism.

PIKMIN, now that's some good wholesome sci-fi.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! My name is Zoe and I love writing Sci - Fi

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus