Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » How much does a polar bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice! 😎 Hi, everyone! I hope you all are having a blessed day! I'm Henry, but you can call me Hal or Triceratops, if you'd prefer. I've had this profile for a hot minute now, and decided to introduce myself now that I'm better acquainted with the site (I think I'm getting the hang of it, really liking what I'm seeing so far!). I'm not used to forum-based roleplay in the slightest, having grown accustomed to Discord and various other messaging apps over the years, but I'm always up for a new experience, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer. As of right now, I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but I'm always up for a good chat, and I have more than a handful of ideas up my sleeve. Feel free to take a cursory glance through my profile, perhaps we'll have some mutual interests. Maybe we'll see each other in the forum games soon.

(As a side note, I do prefer to play canon characters, but I'm willing to switch to OCs if the situation calls for it. I just need to actually make an OC first.)
Welcome to RPR 🙂
forgot10

Welcome welcome to RPR! And oooh happy to see more canon character writers. I have a few of my own in an open RP. Hope you have an awesome time here!
Hi Hal, welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have an amazing time here. :D
Have fun here you.
Warmest welcome to you here at RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello!! 🤗 Welcome to RPR!!!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
I love your username! Haha
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR! ❤️
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
welcome to the site!
Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for, here. :)
AK54sxu.gif

Well, hello there fellow canon role-player! I too prefer to play as the ol' licensed characters. I have my own little handful of OCs, but my commitment to them is laughable at best. I just thoroughly enjoy the challenge of being right for the role of my canons. It's nice to see another person of the same mindset! I'll have to peep your profile!

I gotta say, using RPR as a means to archive your character manifest is perhaps one of the neatest aspects of the site! You can link them to whatever other platform you use to get them out there and you can make your profiles as vague or eclectic as you want. That's probably my favorite part of the whole experience here. I hope your time here has been memorable and you've met a lot of nice folks.

I suggest checking out the Forum Games and play some of the more in depth prompt-like games. They're great for scratching that RP itch and developing your characters if you're interested. It also engages interaction and who knows, you may run into a fellow writer to world-build with. It's happened with me a handful of times!

Anyhoo! If you have any questions or just want to get more knowledge, feel free to ask any one of us. We're a glad little group of folks and would be happy to help! Take care, Hal/Henry! :D
that dad joke dealt me psychic damage; you owe me a salve
Welcome to RPR!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » How much does a polar bear weigh?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus