Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Bnha (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yo! I’m looking to do a My Hero Academia based role play. The timeline and setting is interchangeable, and if you’re interested we can discuss.

For example, canon divergence set in the past, or a fantasy AU, etc.

Original characters are allowed, just tell me about them (personality, backstory, villain or hero, and any other information about them).

As for my personal preferences, I like to write from the perspective of canon characters, my favourite two are Shigaraki and Dabi, but I can write for others (again, discussion, it depends on who you’ll be writing as too). As for genres, angst and horror are my lifeblood and crack is my bane, so be warned.
I’m open to ships and have one or two of my own, so if you have some you’re interested in writing for discussion is welcome (god I need to find a synonym for discussion, I’ve used it thrice already).

I admit I won’t be very active until school ends, so long term role plays are likely a no-go until my schedule frees up. But we can keep doing short role plays in between to keep things alive. If your schedule gets busy too, just tell me! Life happens, I respect that.

I’m looking for one or two role play partners. I feel like smaller groups are preferable because it’s less likely for anybody to get left out (from the perspective of the perpetual shy kid).

And that’s about it! Questions, concerns, inquiries, and suggestions are all welcome.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Boa999 Topic Starter

FaeVal wrote:
hihi! i was wondering how you felt about dabihawks? i've been obsessed with them as of late so this ad is a godsend. ^^

I’m cool with Dabihawks! I’ve never wrote for them before but I’d love to try my hand at it. They have such an intriguing dynamic, like in the ways they are so similar but so different. Golden angst potential too, so that’s a definite plus.
Boa999 Topic Starter

I’m absolutely still interested! Also, it’s pretty late in my time zone too so no worries lol. I’ve got a couple of ideas already that I’d love to share

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Bnha (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus