Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Best Tea Party Ever! (open)

He came in and was dresses in a formal attire. He wore a dark jacket with gold buttons on the right with black pants. His hair was even tied up. He was useage wearing his armor and gauntlets, and he wasn't used to this, but it was for Fumizuki, and for her, he'd fight another galaxy-sized horror, but that's the life of any father.
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Riddle sighed and held the teacup out for Joot to pour tea in. "Well, at least the tea is real, I hope?"
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

"Yup!" He says. "100% real strawberry green tea!" He adds. "Green tea is what all the fancy people drink! I think. And this is a fancy tea party!"

Riddle seemed pleased to know it was strawberry. "Well, that's good." He said. "Would you classify this tea party as an unbirthday party? I hope there is no chestnut tarts here if that is the case."

"... What?" He asked. "Uhm... I had my birthday party a few weeks ago, but I don't know what an unbirthday one is..."

"An unbirthday party is a tea party that is hosted on a day that isn't a birthday. It's quite the opposite of a birthday party, when you think of it."

"Well, it's probably someone's birthday! So... I guess it's not! Sorry..." He says.
He was awkwardly trying to sip from the cup. The already small teacup looked nearly comical in his large hands.

Joot let out a little giggle, trying to hide it behind his paw. "Hehehe..."
He let our a frustrated sigh as he tried to figure out how to hold the tiny cup.
"Like this, Papa." Fumizuki showed Drael how to properly hold the tea cup.

"Remember to stick out your pinky!" He says, emphasizing the sticking out of his paw's equivalent of a pinky before taking another sip of his overly sweet tea.
He delicately held the cup and sipped from UT. He perked a brow and looked at the three children.

"This is pretty good..."
"Mr. Fumizuki's dad, we even have pastries and cookies.....can I go get you one?" Luke asked
"I uhhh.....oh" he suddenly remembered he was at a tea party "that would be lovely!" He said with a smile, but it was more like a grin.
Joanne Harcourt (played anonymously)

Harcourt shyly walked up. "Um, a tea party would be fun. I think."
"Could I... join?"

"Of course!" Joot said. "Everyone is invited!"

Harcourt smiled and gently sat down. "Oh, well, in that case..."
He took a cup, "I'll gladly stay for a while."

"What tea do we have?" Harcourt warmly asked...

"Strawberry!" He says excitedly. "It comes out pink! And pink is my favorite color!"

"Oh! And I put 10 sugar packets in it!"

Harcourt smiled. "Strawberry tea sounds good, and... my, that's a lot of sugar."

"Pour me a cup would you, please?" He held the cup out.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Best Tea Party Ever! (open)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus