Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi Hi Hello! :]

Hello! My name is Iven (he/they) and while I've been roleplaying through D&D for the past few years I haven't done roleplay over text since I was a pre-teen. I'm looking to get back into it as I'm trying to improve my general literacy skills (I'm dyslexic) and I've always really enjoyed telling stories, especially with other people.

I'm a digital artist, LOVE Mitski, really love The Magnus Archives and Malevolent, huge dice collection and I really like horror & fantasy genres (though I'm fairly open to trying any honestly.)

Nice to meet you all :]
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome, welcome to RP Repository! I hope you end up finding your niche 'round here! You'll see that a lot of folks love D&D here as well. It's pretty popular -- whatever other genres you like, there's like a spot for that as well. It's very eclectic here and the community is all about helping out new arrivals to make the transition as easy as possible, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. :)

I hope you have fun building your profiles. That's perhaps my favorite part of all of this. You can be as vague or all-over-the-map as you want with it. Folks'll appreciate informative profiles and you'll have a good chance you'll run into possible writing partners if you also check out the forums. It's how I met my group of chums.

I hope you enjoy it out there! :D
Oh my gosh, hello!

I have yet to listen to the Magnus Archives, buuuuuuttt... have you listened to Old Gods of Appalachia or Hi Nay?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR!
IvnScribbles Topic Starter

PersimmonPie wrote:
Oh my gosh, hello!

I have yet to listen to the Magnus Archives, buuuuuuttt... have you listened to Old Gods of Appalachia or Hi Nay?

Hello!! I haven't listened to either but Old Gods of Appalachia does seem kind of up my alley so I might give it a listen! Saw you had A court of Fey and Flowers on your page and 👀👍 it is one of my favourite Dimension 20 campaigns lol.
I'd lay down my entire liiiiiife for Captain K P Hob. That Precious, Precious Being.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello there! Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
Warmest welcome to you here at RPR!
Hello Iven! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hope you find fun and friends here!
Welcome to RPR it's so nice to meet you!!
Hello and welcome, IvnScribbles!

Agreed, sadly text-based rp seems not to be quite so popular these days. : (
That said, fantasy and a touch of horror are also a vibe I can get into (with a healthy sprinkling of adventure, too).

Hope you have a good time here!
Welcome, Iven! :) People here are very patient and understanding when it comes to disabilities that can impede literacy so you've come to the right place. Happy writing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi Hi Hello! :]

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus