Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I give a humble hello, for I know not what to say

I'm a veteran roleplay, have been in the game for longer than I can accurately recall. I figured this would be a nice place to head towards once I was invited by someone else. Until then, I had no clue a place like this existed. So I humbly give my greetings, because I have no other way to express my introduction.

As far as what I like to do with roleplays, I usually try to just see what kind of story can be made from them. I couldn't truly call myself a terribly *skilled* roleplayer, albeit I would prefer Irregular, or freeform.

I'm not usually good around large groups of the unknown, and I prefer most talks on a one on one basis. But thats just who I am.
Welcome!

Don't worry, you aren't alone on that! I've noticed most people on here prefer 1x1 RP in fact! I have quite a good amount of 1x1 RPs open if ya wanna check em out!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
I think you'd have a harder time finding a group rather than 1x1 so you'll do fine. I mean, I might be wrong, but it doesn't matter, I see more LFRP for 1x1.

For personal writing, I usually have a character and base the RP around them, for RPs I usually have the story first then I gotta make the character, lol.

Welcome, I'm so happy someone told you about RPR and I hope you love it as much as the rest of us. :)
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
Welcome to RPR!
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR.
Hello Halcion! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello and welcome, Halcion!

A 1x1 story focus tends to be a go-to for a lot of folks around here (myself included).

I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hio, welcome!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome! You'll find RPers of all sorts here, so you'll fit in just fine. :) Happy writing!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so glad you’re here! :)

56baac31f28244424554f434841a63d1217e8393.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the site!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

A fine how-do-you-do to you and welcome to RP Repository. It's kind of a niche for people with all sorts of preferences -- introverted, extroverted, and everything in between. If you prefer more one-on-one based writing, I recommend you throw out your character of choice in an advertisement with an open idea for whatever you may be looking for and if that's as all over the map as your preferences, by all means leave it as open-ended as you please! We're a pretty eclectic group around these parts and welcome all sorts because, well, we're all sorts. :D

If you have any questions or want to know more about something or just want a little knowledge under your belt, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We're a glad li'l bunch and we don't bite. I know you're not into group RPs, but sometimes I recommend checking out the activity in the forums -- you'll collide with other writers and you may hit it off with someone. I know it's worked for me in the past! There's a lot of talent runnin' around here. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I give a humble hello, for I know not what to say

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus