Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Take Two

So let's try again. I think a joined just around Christmas but the work meant dropping off the map for a while.

So I am back attempting to find a new home for my creative nonsense, and tiresome wit.

I run on caffeine , nicotine and single malt.
I like dogs more than people, but find dogs don't write as well so interact with humans it is.

Look forward to meeting some of you, and maybe even finding a story out there somewhere.

All the very best you fabulous folk.

Nyx
Hey there welcome to RPR. :)
I am with you on the dogs. My dog can scream rather loudly but hasn't mastered the precise art of language, at least not enough to tell a story.

Welcome back, hope life and work is kind enough to let you get settled this time around!
Welcome back!
Hello and welcome back! We are glad you are here! :D

helluva-boss.png
Welcome back to RPR!
llbXla4.gif

Welcome and good luck with humans and those aspiring to be on here!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Idk, I've met some well writing dogs!

Anyways, welcome!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I can definitely relate to the dog thing, animals are great
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome back to the site!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome back to RPR
Welcome back to the RPR! 📝✨
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome back then! Sounds like you've got my problem -- work is a bit all encompassing, I hate to admit. I miss the ol' downtime quite a bit, but alas adulting is an unfortunate necessity. I hope your second go around is better for you and you're able to enjoy your stay, but hey, if things happen, they happen. Priorities are what they are and I feel we're a good community and tend to understand these things.

If you have the time to build your manifest of characters, take a look at the activity in the forums if you're into that sort of thing. The Forum Games, in particular, have prompt games that help develop and answer the unanswered questions about your characters and some of the games scratch the itch for instant IC interaction.

If you are more of a one-on-one individual, that's understandable -- advertise your premise! You never know who my might come across and what sort of ideas folks'll come up with. Either way, if you have any questions or wanna know more about something, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help! Good luck and have fun out there! :D
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR. May you and your characters find a home here.
Nyxanthi Topic Starter

What a fabulous array of welcomes!!!
Thankyou guys!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Take Two

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus