Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Not Very Grand

Hello! New to the site but, still figuring out the mechanics. I'm Salem, something I'm just comfortable going by.

I enjoy world building, character creation, and development. I'm all for chatting about different plots or storylines. I prefer para, but my length can be adjustable.

I'm a tad awkward so I apologize in advance, but I'm always down to talk to new people!

I'm female, about to be 25, work full time, avid gamer, and have a myriad of interests, just ask!
Hello Salem! Welcome to RP Repository! You can go character creation crazy here with the awesome character slots available!
Hey welcome to RPR!
Hi Salem, welcome to RPR. :)
You seem like a really cool person, Salem! Welcome!
I am also awkward, or at least feel that way most of the time, nice to meet you 😁

Welcome to the site. I've noticed a lot of people are really into the world building here so definitely in the right place for that.
Hi Salem!

I love hearing about worlds and settings! 10/10. Very tasty!!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!! :D
6elf756i.gif

Welcome! And don't worry, we're all awkward here, we can be awkward together!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, Salem, and welcome, welcome to RP Repository! I hope it turns out to be the place of interest for you that keeps your muses going strong! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us and no worries about being awkward. That's kind of a thing with me as well and trust me when I say, you are not alone. Introverts tend to band together here.

Also, if you love to build then you will love the way profiles work around here! Take a look at all sorts of folks and their profiles and you'll get insane ideas on how to build your own -- it's by far my favorite part of RPR. You can be as world-build-y as you want with your characters or as vague and mysterious. It's all up to you, but whatever you do, it's got all sorts of methods you can play with.

Also, I recommend you check out the forums! They have a lot of activity and the Forum Games in particular have ways you can interact with your characters and even develop them with some of the game prompts they have. :D I hope you like it here though! Have a good 'un!
Welcome to RPR
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR. May you, your characters and even the worlds you build find a home here!
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so glad to have you here! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Not Very Grand

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus