Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

MtnDude

Hello! My name is mtnDude, and I’ve been immersed in the world of roleplaying for 16 years. Over the years, I’ve created a rich tapestry of characters, each with their own unique stories and personalities. My extensive experience has allowed me to craft a diverse and compelling roster of characters, which I’ll be sharing and adding to as I rediscover them. Join me on this journey as I delve into the depths of imagination and storytelling, bringing each character back to life.
Hello mtnDude and welcome to RPR. :)
I see already that you're quite good at writing! Welcome to the site. we're happy to have you!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the site!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey there welcome to RPR 🙂
Hello! sounds like you have lot of setting up to do with all the characters it seems you have. You also seem like you have a great narrator voice
Hi hi!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
AK54sxu.gif

Your introduction was amazing -- it gave me theatrical movie trailer feels. It sounds like a promised whirlwind adventure -- I wish I could sell myself as confidently as you! And welcome to RPR, by the way! I hope it's the one place that suits your fancy and has all the world-building, character developing, wacky, crazy, shenanigans that you're looking for! I suggest you check out the activity in the Forums! They're a great place to start and meet up with fellow writers. Who knows, you may hit it off with someone and then take off to another story all together!

If you have any questions or want to know more about what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help you figure things out. Have a good 'un out there! :D
Welcome to RPR
May you and your characters find a home here. Warmest welcome to you.
Hello and welcome to RPR! We are so glad you’re here! :)
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus