Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Favourite improvised moment in an RP?

Title says it all. Sometimes you pull something out of your butt and it comes out a gold. Something you'll never forget and has possibly been put into something of your characters/world.
I love this idea to share your favorite improvised moments!

I have many, but my most favorite must be from a D&D campaign I ran a few years back. I was the DM, and while running into a combat scenario I found the need for a supporting NPC, but could not come up with anything.

On a last moment whim, I came up with a grand idea, which I thought was childish yet fun. What was this wonderful idea?

A goose.

Thats right, a goose. The party was much more excited than I thought, and ended up naming the goose, dressing it up in armor, and taking it on the rest of their adventures during the game. I was mostly relieved that I was able to craft something last second that they loved, and Spartacus the Goose provided many good laughs.
an angst rp was going too well for too long, the couple were out on some kind of 'date'.
an angst rp was going too well for too long, the couple were out on some kind of 'date'. so, suddenly, they notice my muse's past captor at the table behind them :))) said captor's will to get to my muse again is reignited by knowing he's alive,, and pretty soon my muse was kidnapped <3 the whole rp was on-the-spot, zero planning whatsoever, i miss it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Favourite improvised moment in an RP?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus