Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Karenyka, the Succubus

Good day to all beings alike... My name is Karenyka and I'm an escapee from Hell. I've always wanted to experience the thrills of the mortal world, and discover the true meaning of life.

While I have spent the last few centuries torturing souls, a part of me has felt there must be something more to existence; what kind of lives have these souls lived? What is the meaning of happiness and of life itself? I knew I would never find out unless I should escape the realm of where I'd spent my life in.

I look forward to exploring the world for what it has to offer... and possibly make a friend or two along the way.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello Karenyka! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Do you mind telling us of the person who controls you, oh great succubus? What are they like? What interests do they have? What's their favorite roleplay genre?
6elf756i.gif In-Character introductions? That is such a cool idea!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you'll having a good time here!
Hi hi! Welcome!
Welp. I'd introduce myself like this, but a character that does nothing but eat sleep and write all day is not as interesting as the Sucubus, so...

Welcome! Enthralling Intro!
Many Welcomes,

As New to the site myself really I just wanted to drop by and say that I hope you find what you seek, and that I look forward to seeing to around.

The very best

Nyx
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome here and have fun!
Welcome to RPR
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Well, hello there and welcome to RP Repository! I hope it turns out to be the kind of mortal realm that tickles your fancy! I know there's a lot of different creatures and beings from all kinds of walks of the world(s), so you might be interested in what we have to offer if you take a look around. Maybe you'll even change your ways, who knows!

If there's something specific you're looking for, feel free to do a search, set up and advertisement, or check out what the forums have to offer! If you also have any questions or what have you, we're all right here to help the transition into our world easier for you!

I hope you enjoy it here and find what you seek! Take care and have a good 'un! :)
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository! May you and your characters find a home here and stories to thrive in!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Karenyka, the Succubus

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus