Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello folks!

Hey there, I'm Eris, I've been roleplaying for a bit under 2 years at this point, on a variety of non roleplay focused sites, this is my first time on a dedicated roleplay site.

It's been quite a while since I did a nice longer roleplay, so I'm looking forward to meeting and roleplaying with new people. I think my writing skills are about average, maybe a tad bit below average, I'm very open to getting feedback and advice.

I'm based out of Canada, and log on at pretty odd times of the day, but I try to be online at night whenever I can!

As you can probably tell, I'm terrible and awkward at introducing myself to people, so I'm sorry in advance if something I say is confusing! I'm not exactly sure what else to say really, thank you for reading my post!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello Eris! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to the site, Eris! We're happy to have ya!
WAIT IS THAT A TOUHOU REFERENCE
6elf756i.gif Welcome to RPR! And don't put down your writing skills, I'm sure they're great!
Hope you're having a great time here, and don't worry, introductions are awkward for everyone!
Hi and welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
Hi friend!

Welcome :D

This is the only dedicated RP site I've been on too. I've been able to other places not nothing beat rpr!

There's people on at all times of day from everywhere so you won't be alone even with your weird times :)
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! No need to fret over being awkward -- a lot of us are, hah hah! It's kind of a thing with a mostly introverted populous. :D If you're feelin' a bit overwhelmed, take a breather! We are understanding and a really good community, in my humble opinion. Also, if you don't get something or need to understand something we're all here to help! We love getting new folks and wanna make the transition into our bustling little community as easy as possible.

We've got things for everyone too! Whatever your genre, whatever your preferences, it's probably around here somewhere! Just take a search around and see what you find! Feel free to check out the forums! They're a great place to start and your activity there will pick up attention -- who knows you may even find someone to mesh with and you can world build your plots to bits!

I hope you enjoy it here and have a good 'un! We're rootin' for yah! :D
Awwwooo heyo!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Warmest welcome to you here at RPR~! May your characters find a home here and may both you and them find stories to thrive and grow in.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello folks!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus