Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to all you peoples out there

Heya welcome to my profile! I am a 30 year old afab genderfluid person. I do use she/her pronouns though and am always looking for friends! Just please be 21+ if you want to be my friend. Id also prefer to roleplay with those over 21. My preference of where to roleplay is probably discord but you can suggest whatever. Also if you have questions for me please ask!

Some of my interests are anime, furry fandom, board games, video games and being helpful to others. Also if you have questions for me please ask!

Some of my interests are anime, furry fandom, board games, video games and being helpful to others.

Im a bit socially awkward and am sorry in advance about that but I do try my best!

I have a variety of characters but they are all for in general purposes so don't have too much about them. If I get a scenario I can give more information then what is listed though. Also my character profiles and such are still a work in progress.

But yeah I'm happy to be here!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
You can set your account setting to 18+.
Don't think there's a 21+ setting unless it is for a group.
Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! Always nice to have another furry here, even if I can't rp with them
6elf756i.gif Welcome to RPR! As a fellow socially awkward person, people around here are usually super friendly!
Happy to have you and I hope you meet a lot of nice people here!
Hello hi! Welcome!
Rascle Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D

I love your Profile Picture. I thoroughly enjoyed the show!
*materialises*

Just wanted to drop by as one new member to another and say Hi. Welcome, hope to see you around . Good luck and happy adventuring.

Nyx
Welcome to RPR!
Rascle wrote:
Heya welcome to my profile! I am a 30 year old afab genderfluid person. I do use she/her pronouns though and am always looking for friends! Just please be 21+ if you want to be my friend. Id also prefer to roleplay with those over 21. My preference of where to roleplay is probably discord but you can suggest whatever. Also if you have questions for me please ask!

Some of my interests are anime, furry fandom, board games, video games and being helpful to others. Also if you have questions for me please ask!

Some of my interests are anime, furry fandom, board games, video games and being helpful to others.

Im a bit socially awkward and am sorry in advance about that but I do try my best!

I have a variety of characters but they are all for in general purposes so don't have too much about them. If I get a scenario I can give more information then what is listed though. Also my character profiles and such are still a work in progress.

But yeah I'm happy to be here!

Hi Rascle 😁 welcome in. Glad to have more of the social awkward ones, makes me feel more accepted ❤️

Your characters are further along than some of mine, good work getting set up so quick! Hope you love it here 😎😎
Welcome to RPR
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
AK54sxu.gif

Oh my goodness, hello! I love your userpic! Also, a fine welcome to you to RP Repository! We've got a lot of furry preferences here -- in fact the forums are full of 'em and we also have a bunch of players that came from a game called Furcadia even -- it's old but cute. :D I hope you find what you're looking for -- RPR is a really good place to build your character profiles at because of how vast or vague you want to be about them. It's my favorite part of the whole process, to be perfectly honest!

That way you can role-play wherever you want and just link to your profiles here! I haven't tried my hand much at Discord, but I hear it's a lot of peoples preferences -- I may try it out some day! Anyhoo! RPR has a lot to offer if you wanna check out the site too. There's activities on the forums -- the Forum Games being my absolute favorite, and some of the actual role-play forums themselves.

If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to ask any one of us! We'd be glad to help and see you through it to get you where you wanna be. Enjoy your time here and happy character building! :)
Hey mate!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR and may your characters find a loving home here!
Hey welcome! Hope you enjoy the site! Also so far I love your character profiles, the art in them look really nice and adorable

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to all you peoples out there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus