Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations

Hey there, everyone! My name is Maverick, 27, He/Him. I've been roleplaying for about 11 years now on different sites and video games. Lately, I've been having trouble figuring out what to do with my characters, and how to flesh them out. It's been a while since I've done any real roleplaying, and I guess this is one of my ways to help get out of this funk. I also hope to potentially meet some partners/make some new friends. Hope to have fun here with you all.
Hello!

A couple of my characters are flesh out purposes only, so I get it. Throwing your characters into all sorts of crazy shenanigans is a great way to really get to know them if they're refusing to talk to you directly :D

Where did you first start roleplaying? Or even writing?
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Fleshing out characters can really be quite the task and take time, and even when you finally think you've figured them out, they tell you something completely new and different, leaving you all confused on what to do lol or.. just me? Anyway
I'm sure there are people on here who would love to help you out! Talking about characters and world building is a lot of fun!^^

I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey there welcome to RPR. This is a great place to meet partners to write with. :)
Hey, welcome welcome!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to the RPR, Maverick! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!! :D
We hope to have fun with you too!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
MrRealist Topic Starter

Four wrote:
Hello!

A couple of my characters are flesh out purposes only, so I get it. Throwing your characters into all sorts of crazy shenanigans is a great way to really get to know them if they're refusing to talk to you directly :D

Where did you first start roleplaying? Or even writing?

I've been writing since I was, like, 9 or 10, actually. Though I didn't get into roleplaying until I was around 15.
Hello Maverick! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

This is the place to create pages for your characters!
What style of roleplay are you into?
MrRealist Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Maverick! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

This is the place to create pages for your characters!
What style of roleplay are you into?

I'd say my style of roleplay is pretty laconic. I don't usually write more than 2 or 3 paragraphs.
6elf756i.gif
Welcome! From what I've seen we have a diverse set of styles, so you should find someone fitting!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus