Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are your favorite ships?

I'm a fan of Mine Laru X Kogane Oyupo from UTAU myself! A soft dark voice and a bright and powerful one, a fish and a feline, smart and dumb (at least in my hc, utau characters typically have no canon personality lol)

What about you?
I'm not really a shipper as I tend to find it rather odd for the most part and stick to platonic stuff,,

I only have two exceptions however, which are Amasai (Amami Rantaro and Saihara Shuichi) and Thad/N, both of which reminding me of yem and me <33
*Inhalez*
AfterDeathโ€ฆ ,_,
Itโ€™s so ironic and cute, lmao
Both in canonical terms and hcโ€™s, lmao
***In order***

Hawkeye x Black Widow

Red Hood x Supergirl
Following the Marvel ships, one of my favorites definitely has to be WinterWidow from the comics! Super sad it never made it to the movies :(
Ciel (played anonymously)

Definitely Cielizzy <3
*looks over at fanfiction pile* *looks guilty* *sweats*

Because I like maleXmale ships due to their dynamics and prolificancy, I really like Jaskier/Geralt, Kirk/Spock, Bakugo/Deku, some teen manga characters (usually when aged up), Eddie/Richie, that sort of thing ๐Ÿ˜… and a lot of danmei too, like Wei Ying and Lan Wangji... I also like Kyoko and Ren though!! They're great. Haven't finished the manga yet though (it's been going since before I was born).
I also like the Winter Soldier/Steve Rogers (stucky lololol), and have read many a Harry Potter fanfiction including but not limited to - Drarry, Wolfstar, and Dramione, Neville and Luna, all sorts ๐Ÿ˜‚ I also really liked... Sherlock Holmes.... And John Watson fanfiction... And in recent times I've read some Billy and Steve from Stranger Things. A few weirder fics I've read being Ford Prefect/Arthur Dent, Lord of the Rings in various formats, and some My Little Pony. And some of the coolest and the WORST Supernatural fanfics. Oops.

But yeah, mostly I ever read Spirk, McKirk, McSpirk, Stucky, and Wolfstar, Johnlock of course, and then lots of WangXian and some other things ๐Ÿ˜‡ and Geraskier in a totally definitely absolutely healthy dose. Ah, and Drarry. Way too much of that. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually found BakuDeku because the person who wrote Keep Calm and Conceal Vulcans abandoned it and started writing BKDK.... Lol. Some other favorite K/S or other star trek fics are [redacted] by [redacted], and umm.... The others might not be PG13 ๐Ÿค” actually that one might not be PG13. (edit: it was not PG-13.) Anyway I liked the Short Treks book series too, they smelled good and had lots of zine content ๐Ÿ‘€ so cool.

I'm sure there are other tropes and pairings I adore but can't think of, but, also, I can't think of them right now. XD thanks for asking ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡โ˜บ๏ธ (โ โ—•โ แด—โ โ—•โ โœฟโ )
My favorite ships??
Probably
Yoshikage Kira x Shinobu Kawajiri

Genuinely liked seeming them together, I wish Shinobu was with him longer, they were so happy :( (not kira he wanted to make people go boom), Kira actually seemed to care too

Johnny Joestar x Gyro Zeppeli

I feel like they wouldnt be super romantical, but they're very fun together, and I fully believe if these two were to date they'd be happy :)
Okiwaru-Napp

I only trust the creators of their medias, if they said that two characters are in love, then, they can be shipped.

If not, i let it go.

Romance is a bit too everywhere for me.

Of course, a ship may happen, but iโ€™m sincerely selective with it, it must make sense to me, and the chemistry must be there to happen.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are your favorite ships?

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus