Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dreamwalkers (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Title: Dreamwalkers
Genre: Modern Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort, Family
Triggers: child abuse and suicide attempt

This is a PLATONIC family plot with a fantasy element. You will play a fatherly OC of your’s, and possibly the younger sibling of my character if you can. If not, my character can be an only child. I play the eldest child and the mother.

Muse A(you) has had the ability to enter others’ dreams since he was a child. He can interact with people in their dreams if he wishes, or just observe. He also works a job that keeps him away from his family, such as the military or a pilot. What he doesn't know is that his wife is mistreating Muse B(me), their eldest child.

Muse B takes care of her younger sibling(you) as well as she can to make up for their mother's neglect of both of them, but the pressure and mistreatment is too much and he tries to take her own life because of it. A gets home in time to save her, but B slips into a coma. A then discovers that he can still enter her dream. Can he convince her to wake up before she fades away? And how will they deal with the aftermath together?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dreamwalkers (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus