Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Melon’s Introduction

Hi, I thought I’d give this RP forum a chance to see how it goes. I run a discord server for gaming and roleplaying, I enjoy sleeping, playing with my cats, going for drives while listening to music, etc.

My favourite kind of rps have to be the dark romance ones, often roleplays that you can get into the more horror like content. I enjoy erotic roleplay too, so long as it follows a plot! I would say that I would only stick to the unrealistic genres such as fantasy and sci-fi, though I enjoy adding romance to the mix. Oh, and I don’t roleplay with anyone under 21 years of age.
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6.

Note: Sorry, it wouldn’t let me delete this, was trying to see what it was for.

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome! You can delete dice by just setting the dice amount to 0
It was a good roll, you should keep it. Here. I'll join.

Wish me luck.

I like fantasy too, I'm really trying to spread my horizons a little bit but so far fantasy and Victorian eras with romance are the gotos. I can't get away!

welcome! 😁
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.

Note: For greats quests!

Hey Welcome!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Heya, Melon, welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
In the future if you want to remove a dice roll, putting the first drop down to 0 will make it not roll any when you hit post^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)

Luke Harrison looks like a cool character. Dark Romance... I've written one or two of those.
Welcome to RPR!
6elf756i.gif
Hey, welcome to RPR, hope your stay is delightfully dark.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository! Enjoy your stay and may your characters find a new home and stories to thrive in!
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Melon’s Introduction

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus