Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Perm. Username Suggestions? (Also LF: Mask!)

I've been thinking about changing my username for the, like, millionth time. But I want it to be a permanent change. I'm trying to figure out usernames that could outlive my fandom hyperfixations, but still be interesting and relevant to me. Any ideas?
Something to do with planets, with the whole planet boys thing
Hyperfixation Man

Like a superhero
Not likely, but if you wanted your username can just be a straight up made-up phrase or word. Like spramble or Bruble, bad examples- but you get what I mean?

That's what I did for a little bit 😭

Not the most mature option lol
Or wait actually something that could work would be a word or phrase that could be a vague reference to something. Like something that people might not get as a reference, but instead a unique user name, but those who actually get the reference get it.
HeartShapedObject wrote:
Not likely, but if you wanted your username can just be a straight up made-up phrase or word. Like spramble or Bruble, bad examples- but you get what I mean?

That's what I did for a little bit 😭

Not the most mature option lol

Spramble sounds like a delicious delicious tinned thing. Like, a.... spam-esque veggie loaf?
PK-Lucas wrote:
I've been thinking about changing my username for the, like, millionth time. But I want it to be a permanent change. I'm trying to figure out usernames that could outlive my fandom hyperfixations, but still be interesting and relevant to me. Any ideas?

I love a funny phrase about a story from life. The Milk Theef came from my accidental theft of a jug of milk when I was being super frugal at the store. Unique to me, not associated to the waxing and waning love of a fandom, and also makes me findable for social purposes.
twistedvictorian Topic Starter

.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
I love a funny phrase about a story from life. The Milk Theef came from my accidental theft of a jug of milk when I was being super frugal at the store. Unique to me, not associated to the waxing and waning love of a fandom, and also makes me findable for social purposes.

Oh no! XD
That's one way to get a username LOL
I mean, I have finally as of last Christmas found a permanent username for myself.

OpalHorizonZ, with nicknames being Opal, or Gold, since I love shiny things. It came about because I was playing Asphalt Legends 9 with my cousin, and they gave me the username ObsidianDrift, and somehow OpalHorizonZ sprouted out of that a bit later.

The @ for it is @horizons.but.fancy :3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Perm. Username Suggestions? (Also LF: Mask!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus