Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2024

cri86titanium wrote:
AAAAAAAHHHH ITS MY FOX BABYYYY <3
Thank you sooo much!! I absolutely love how you drew him! The playful spark in his eyes, the love for bright colors that end up more on him than on the paper - it's perfect!!! And of course he's already managed to discard his shoes and socks, how else!! XD You did such justice to him, I'm overjoyed!! :D Can I include him in his profile page pretty please??

Glad you like it!! :D and yes, of course you can put it on his profile page ^^
Here is Warwick for @animewithin!

animewithin.png
Claine Moderator

It's the 7th in Australia ;)

I drew Ant for LeighofLight

10_126632-Art-Trade-Leigh.png
FadedTapestry wrote:

animewithin.png

Eeeeeee! Oh my goodness! I love it! He looks really busy lol The whole thing is just absolutely amazing! Thank you!
Here is mine! Honey-1.png

Honey playing in the snow for DndMama!
Claine wrote:
It's the 7th in Australia ;)

I drew Ant for LeighofLight

10_126632-Art-Trade-Leigh.png

OOOOOOO!!! my boy! thank you! ^^
RPRtrade.png

Had a lot of fun with this one for FadedTapestry ^^
Animewithin wrote:
FadedTapestry wrote:

animewithin.png

Eeeeeee! Oh my goodness! I love it! He looks really busy lol The whole thing is just absolutely amazing! Thank you!

So glad you love it! I had a lot of fun drawing him.
Leighoflight wrote:
RPRtrade.png

Had a lot of fun with this one for FadedTapestry ^^

Aww, you got him so good! I love it :D
I'm spoilering this and adding WARNING for profanity/foul gesture, but I couldn't resist drawing Claine's awesome West in all his grumpiness! I really really hope you like how he turned out!

https://i.ibb.co/DfLZR53/West-for-Claine-by-Cri8ive.jpg
Claine Moderator

cri86titanium wrote:
I'm spoilering this and adding WARNING for profanity/foul gesture, but I couldn't resist drawing Claine's awesome West in all his grumpiness! I really really hope you like how he turned out!

Oh my god thank you so much!!! This is amazing!
I've been trying to figure this out on my own in a private chat, and I've been at it for at least 3 hours, so at this point I'm just going to ask. How do you post images? 😅
Claine wrote:
cri86titanium wrote:

Oh my god thank you so much!!! This is amazing!

I'm so glad you like it!! :D He was lots of fun to draw ^_^
Pigglepix wrote:
I've been trying to figure this out on my own in a private chat, and I've been at it for at least 3 hours, so at this point I'm just going to ask. How do you post images? 😅

Help's on the way! :D
First thing, you need to save the image on a free hosting platform, like imgbb, and copy the URL of the uploaded picture. Imgbb already gives code for forums but you might just want to use the image tag here on RPR - after the three text formatting buttons - and paste the link there. Bam! :)
cri86titanium wrote:
Help's on the way! :D
First thing, you need to save the image on a free hosting platform, like imgbb, and copy the URL of the uploaded picture. Imgbb already gives code for forums but you might just want to use the image tag here on RPR - after the three text formatting buttons - and paste the link there. Bam! :)

Thank you so so much!
@Ilmarinen
Ilmarinen's character Ivian as drawn by Pigglepix! The hair was a little tricky to get a right color but I hope you like it!
IMG-20240707-113207.jpg
Kellie for SaharaSunset :)

the art
9mvJtGh.jpeg
My turn! Here is Abel for Mercyinreach!

h6EDAb7.png
Dndmama wrote:
My turn! Here is Abel for Mercyinreach!

Ah he looks wonderful!! Thank you so much :)
MercyInReach wrote:
Kellie for SaharaSunset :)

the art
9mvJtGh.jpeg

Thank you! Is ver cute reeeeeee

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2024

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus