Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2024

YO!! Woulda put this up earlier, but I couldn't stop messing with it.

This one's for Pigglepix. It's TRAVELER!

ZlblAzF.png
RPJEANS wrote:
YO!! Woulda put this up earlier, but I couldn't stop messing with it.

This one's for Pigglepix. It's TRAVELER!

ZlblAzF.png

Yeah! I love this! Thank you so much! Great pose. Well, great everything tbh! Tysm!
SaharaSunset wrote:
I actually found it hilarious that RPJEANS was roleplaying Valdemar at the fae summer soiree and chose my character, Kellie, to dance with XD
Sorry its not my best work lol, but I had fun with mr lanky genie (if you want the image without my signature just dm me and ill give you it)

PFFPT, oh my god, that's such a wild coincidence! RPing with Kellie was so funnnn xD

Eyyy, and thank you so much for this, it came out so good! I love the internal sparklies in the gem, and those pointy lil hands of his look FANTASTIC. Also I'm a sucker for the single pointy tooth thing, weheheuhe. >u<

But yeah!! ALL AROUND GREAT JOB, man!!!
SaharaSunset wrote:
MercyInReach wrote:
Kellie for SaharaSunset :)

the art
9mvJtGh.jpeg

Thank you! Is ver cute reeeeeee

I did realize I forgot about the neck scar so I will fix that ASAP for ya 👌🏻
Ilmarinen Moderator

Pigglepix wrote:
@Ilmarinen
Ilmarinen's character Ivian as drawn by Pigglepix! The hair was a little tricky to get a right color but I hope you like it!
IMG-20240707-113207.jpg

Thank you so much for drawing Ivian, piggle! :D I like what you've done with the pose and the movement in his hair and tabard!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

These are all so adorable and beautiful, it is SO fun looking through this topic! And I think every single person turned their piece in, no late or makeup pieces this year! Amazing! Thank you SO much everyone for making this such a pleasure to host this year! :D
RPJEANS wrote:
SaharaSunset wrote:
I actually found it hilarious that RPJEANS was roleplaying Valdemar at the fae summer soiree and chose my character, Kellie, to dance with XD
Sorry its not my best work lol, but I had fun with mr lanky genie (if you want the image without my signature just dm me and ill give you it)

PFFPT, oh my god, that's such a wild coincidence! RPing with Kellie was so funnnn xD

Eyyy, and thank you so much for this, it came out so good! I love the internal sparklies in the gem, and those pointy lil hands of his look FANTASTIC. Also I'm a sucker for the single pointy tooth thing, weheheuhe. >u<

But yeah!! ALL AROUND GREAT JOB, man!!!

Just so you know, a handful of us friends of Sahara have been watching you with utter delight, and Valdemar earned the nickname "Shadow Papyrus" between us. XD
Zelphyr wrote:
Just so you know, a handful of us friends of Sahara have been watching you with utter delight, and Valdemar earned the nickname "Shadow Papyrus" between us. XD

Ohhh my god, that's so sweet of y'all! THE HIGHEST OF PRAISE, tbh!! xD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Summer Art Trade 2024

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus