Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » š’©ā„Æš“Œ ā„³ā„Æš“‚š’·ā„Æš“‡

Hi! So wonderful to be here, first things first I suppose, I go by many names, Quotev users know me as Adeline, and on Discord I am Enola, my handle is enola8899. I am 19 years old and have had 7+ years of experience when roleplaying. I am descriptive and mainly do plot line that involve romance. I do double up and oc x oc. The only thing for oc x oc is this- I am a straight female, I will only do oc x oc if it is bxg. Now if you want to double up on oc x oc, then you can do whatever you want! It is only my oc where Iā€™m a bit iffy on it. Okie dokie, thank you!
Hey, welcome to the site Adeline! You seem like a lovely writer!
Hihi! Welcome to RPR, Adeline! :3
Hello Adeline! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
I love your listed rules. I read them and I'm going... 'Yes this! 'YES this!' XD
There has been a lot of exodus from Quotev I've noticed.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
ā™”
Hi welcome!

Relatable rules content!
6elf756i.gif
Hey, and welcome to RPR!
Those are very reasonable expectations (and rules) and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! šŸ©·
Welcome to RPR :D

What does double up mean? That's the second time I've seen that, and no less someone from quotev haha.
Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Hope you find everything you're looking for. šŸ™‚
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
š‘Šš‘’š‘™š‘š‘œš‘šš‘’ š‘”š‘œ š‘…š‘ƒš‘…!
fvQWDDk.png
~Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository! May you, your characters and any world you build find a loving home here~
Coco_Milk

Hello welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! šŸ“āœØ
welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

I love that you got straight to the specifics! You know exactly what you're looking for -- approved! I'm very similar and to the point and have my set preferences as well and I've never been a romantic either. It is what it is! It's nice to see an influx of new faces though! If you find yourself wanting to get to know folks, feel free to check out the activity in the forums! They're a great place to start.

Also if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » š’©ā„Æš“Œ ā„³ā„Æš“‚š’·ā„Æš“‡

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus