Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member (yippee!)

Hi! My name is Nicci, but I go by Wicked ^^ I've been roleplaying for many years now, so I know a thing or two! I tend to rp mostly fantasy, horror or romance. I like to rp in 3rd POV and I try to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs per reply. It's very nice to meet you all!!

Edit: TYSM all for the welcomes!! you guys are so friendly I'm so excited to make friends ^w^
Oooo a lot of good genres! I can tell you'll fit in well here!
Hello Nicci! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello hello! Welcome!
6elf756i.gif
Hey, hope you have a wicked time here!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Fantasy and Romance are the best, the rest is only filler. Totally kidding. So happy you're here.

I hope you find some amazing stories to write with friends here.
Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
~Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository~
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR, Wicked! 📝✨
welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I love the username -- gives me Don't Starve feels. I know a lot of people have no clue what that is, but it's a cute little survival game. Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for in a role-play! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to the community and let us know what we can help with! :)

Check out all the forums, by the way! There's where the action is and I'm certain you'll make friends there! :D
Welcome to RPR! It's great to see so many new folks showing up!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member (yippee!)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus