Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member (yippee!)

WickedPal Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and welcome to RP Repository! I love the username -- gives me Don't Starve feels. I know a lot of people have no clue what that is, but it's a cute little survival game. Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy it here and find what you're looking for in a role-play! If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to the community and let us know what we can help with! :)

Check out all the forums, by the way! There's where the action is and I'm certain you'll make friends there! :D

I love don't starve! I never really thought of it that way but I'm gonna start telling ppl that c:< the wicked part came from homestuck... I didn't know English very well but it was one of my first usernames LMAO
WickedPal Topic Starter

Ty guys for the welcomes 🥺 I feel bad I wasn't able to reply to everyone- but I'm reading all the comments! You guys have been really helpful ^^

If anyone is down to talk, whether it's abt a show or an anime, or is looking for a new rp partner, pls feel free to dm me!!
WickedPal wrote:
I love don't starve! I never really thought of it that way but I'm gonna start telling ppl that c:< the wicked part came from homestuck... I didn't know English very well but it was one of my first usernames LMAO

I'm glad you enjoyed the reference -- it's the 'W' for me and the name itself. It just made me think happy survivor thoughts! Make sure to eat heartily and don't starve! :D
Welcome! ✨

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member (yippee!)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus