Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars: Trader of the Stars! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mark Golden (played anonymously)

“No one really remembers the Empire or the Rebellion, or those Jedi and Sith. It was ages ago! And why bother, the goods market has been amazing! Anyone who’s willing to put in the work, could make their first million in Credits! So why chase those old stories when you could be sure that your legacy is in stone, or better yet. The stars!”

Before I get my head ripped off for advertising a very weird and strange Star Wars rp, let me be very transparent, I have little to no real knowledge on Star Wars, minus the handful of movies and shows.
So I took what I knew and completely ran off with it, making a pretty much self contained timeline which should be somewhat similar to the story itself, but different enough to be something that has it’s own identity.
Now that’s out of the way.

I am looking for a specific character, a Jedi whose skill is technically the rank of a Padawan. Technically. Since in this setting, based in the wayyyyy off distant future of the universe, the old governing bodies were pretty much lost to time. And Jedi and Sith were a thing of the past.

In this story, a trader and self proclaimed adventurer will have a run in with this Padawan, not knowing their full intent, maybe asked to help search for some object or maybe they find that Mark has important relics and tries to steal them back.
From there the two find out about a very important piece of information and history on the Force itself.
So they head off, flying from planet to planet in search of the object, Mark learning more about the force from his new friend, and maybe figuring out how to use it, if not a little. They will, eventually find the object, finding it to be a Sith made lightsaber, and text on some more darker force powers.
From there it could go a few ways, and I don’t wanna railhead a whole rp story!

Anywho, I’m looking for someone with a Jedi character who’s skills is that between a Padawan and a Knight. Since a lot of history had been lost, they wouldn’t have access to much, yet.

Besides that I’m looking for someone who is decent in length, detail and response. Not looking for novel length but maybe a paragraph or two? Decent grammar would be nice but also, not a hard requirement.

As always, the story can be shifted and changed around, I am always open to work with ideas, and I hope you are willing to play!
Hope y’all have a good day!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd love to pursue this with you. I'm not on RPR all too often, but if you prefer here, I can up my activity!! Otherwise, I'd love to have your Discord so we can plot/roleplay.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars: Trader of the Stars! (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus