Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » laboratory whump? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

i am looking for roleplays about laboratories and experimentation on people — human or not.

i have ocs that are scientists, and ocs that are experiments, so you can choose where you want to stand in the roleplay.

my rules are:

• don't control my characters
• don't spam me if i am late to reply
• be patient if i make mistakes in language/grammar
• please keep in mind i am thirteen years old, i turn fourteen on the fifteenth of november, 2024.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

anyaskillon wrote:
i am looking for roleplays about laboratories and experimentation on people — human or not.

i have ocs that are scientists, and ocs that are experiments, so you can choose where you want to stand in the roleplay.

my rules are:

• please keep in mind i am thirteen years old, i turn fourteen on the fifteenth of november, 2024.

I am always up for some science experiment RP! One of my favorite genres, actually.
If you wanna RP, that would be amazing! I prefer the role of the experiment. :)

I'll PM you my RP information once you agree you wanna RP so you can know my rules, don'ts, triggers, etc.. :)
anyaskillon Topic Starter

PK-Lucas wrote:
anyaskillon wrote:

my rules are:

I am always up for some science experiment RP! One of my favorite genres, actually.

I'll PM you my RP information once you agree you wanna RP so you can know my rules, don'ts, triggers, etc.. :)

omg absolutely yes! Please do message me (i am new to this site and struggling to figure it out though lol)
anyaskillon wrote:
PK-Lucas wrote:
anyaskillon wrote:

my rules are:

omg absolutely yes! Please do message me (i am new to this site and struggling to figure it out though lol)

Okay! I'll send a message!
I would love for us to continue or re-do the lab roleplay we had on Q! :]

cosywarm wrote:
absolutely yes! if you want to restart, thats okay! but continuing is also nice, whichever you want!!🥰🥰🥰
anyaskillon wrote:
cosywarm wrote:
absolutely yes! if you want to restart, thats okay! but continuing is also nice, whichever you want!!🥰🥰🥰
Maybe I can DM you my last reply and we can continue it in messages! I’m still confused about how to use groups here haha
anyaskillon wrote:

my rules are:

Oh man I love laboratory based roleplays, I would be happy to rp with you, preferably as the experiment. I'll DM you if you agree, and we can discuss futher there!

Eris_Izayoi wrote:
anyaskillon wrote:

my rules are:

Oh man I love laboratory based roleplays, I would be happy to rp with you, preferably as the experiment. I'll DM you if you agree, and we can discuss futher there!

absolutely yes. can you please send me your rules and your oc?
I'm highly interested!!

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
I'm highly interested!!
hii!! would you like to be the scientist or the experiment? i am okay with both :3
I'd like to be the experiment this time!

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
I'd like to be the experiment this time!
alrighty then! can you dm me your oc?
hey! i'm new to this site and was looking for my first rp here, think i could join this one?

GardenOfEden445 wrote:
hey! i'm new to this site and was looking for my first rp here, think i could join this one?
ofc! it's a 1 on 1 rp though! wld you like to play as scientist or experiment
heh...i could. but i only roleplay on like. discord. and stuff. unless we can roleplay in the comment section of a plurk post, though that would suck with the 300 character limit.

ghostdays wrote:
heh...i could. but i only roleplay on like. discord. and stuff. unless we can roleplay in the comment section of a plurk post, though that would suck with the 300 character limit.
can't we do it on here? :( 300 character limit destroys the fun of rp..
it's too hard on this website :(
idk how to use it and i'm too busy to try learning how
Hello! I'm interested in your experiment rp! I have an oc idea that's an experiment. Just let me know what triggers you have if you have any and if you have any specific ideas for the rp! (I don't have a specific oc made but I;ll make one soon.

P.S. I have from 9am to 9pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) and I might not respond right away.

ghostdays wrote:
it's too hard on this website :(
idk how to use it and i'm too busy to try learning how
:( if you still have your quotev account i can tag you in an activity and we can rp there in the comments?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » laboratory whump? (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus