Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying!

Hello! I’m Chara and I’ve been roleplaying for 8+ years. For 5 of those years, I roleplayed on Quotev, which deleted all of the functions I used to roleplay with yesterday. So that’s why I’m here now!

I will match the length of who I’m rping with, and I enjoy horror/angst/whump roleplays as well as wholesome friendship ones. I like to roleplay 1-to-1 and also in groups with multiple people, and I like both fast-paced and slower-paced rps. I rarely do romance, so I don’t do pair ups (your crush x my crush isn’t a thing I do, basically, because I don’t ever get crushes and romance rarely interests me). Sometimes I’ve been considering maaaaybe trying out doing a wholesome roleplay where Comet gets a little crush on another kid because that might be cute (you know, how like sometimes a kid will ‘like-like’ another kid and hold their hand and give them daisies from their garden and shiny pebbles for Valentine’s haha), but I’d much prefer friendship!

I’m autistic and I have adhd so I’m forgetful and I tend to talk about One Thing A Lot (which at the moment is my OC, Comet!). I may not understand hints, so please be direct and communicate if you have any issues!

I haven’t done much on here yet as I’m still trying to figure out how it all works, and i won’t be very active until after 3rd June. I should be a lot more active after 12th June!

I am fine with rping with all ages because I don’t do sexual roleplays. :]
Hi welcome!

Comet sounds so cute!!! 💙💙💙
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Always nice to meet other ADHDlers! Welcome Quotev-refuge, I hope you have a great time around here!
Hello Chara! Welcome to RP Repository!
Hi! Welcome to RPR!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D I also used to be on Quotev, lol XD
Hey! That RP idea you got sounds really fun! I'd be down to do it with one of my kid ocs if you'd want! :3

I am autistic myself, so I totally understand your issues with hints and memory and stuff
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I'm also AuDHD! So totally get the talking about one thing haha though I personally have a few topics I will always be excited to talk about! Comet looks very cute!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
More quotev refugees, lol. Welcome. I hope you get what you need from the site!

What is 'whump' rp?

Idk I'm such a sucker for wholesome kid interactions, I don't rp as children, always over 18 because of the nature of my rps, but during the more peaceful scenes, my characters usuaully always love kids and pull at that sweet innocent part of them. <3
Warmest Welcome to you here at RPR! May you and your characters find a loving home here!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Hey there Chara! Welcome to RPR!! :D Sorry to hear about Quotev but we're happy to have you here! <3 I love your PFP btw! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you've found a great home for your OC, Comet, from where you came. I'm sorry to hear they deleted everything that allowed you your world-building. I have had that happen with an old RP site I used to frequent back in the day and it was very disheartening because I built profiles much like I build them here -- I tend to go all out. I have a huge obsession with making profiles, heh heh...

Anyhoo, if you are looking for fast-paced groups, I suggest you check out a few of the actively going RPs on the forums. There's also some slow-paced, carefully thought-out pieces to interact with others on the Forum Games where I find the most fun at because some of those games really inspire character development.

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to reach out to us. We're all a good group of folks and would be happy to help your transition! :) Take care and have a good 'un!
cosywarm Topic Starter

Thank you! You’re all very nice :D it’s wonderful to meet you all!
cosywarm Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome to RP Repository! I hope you've found a great home for your OC, Comet, from where you came. I'm sorry to hear they deleted everything that allowed you your world-building. I have had that happen with an old RP site I used to frequent back in the day and it was very disheartening because I built profiles much like I build them here -- I tend to go all out. I have a huge obsession with making profiles, heh heh...

Anyhoo, if you are looking for fast-paced groups, I suggest you check out a few of the actively going RPs on the forums. There's also some slow-paced, carefully thought-out pieces to interact with others on the Forum Games where I find the most fun at because some of those games really inspire character development.

Anyhoo, if you have any questions or want to know more, feel free to reach out to us. We're all a good group of folks and would be happy to help your transition! :) Take care and have a good 'un!
Thank you for the advice! I’ll be checking those out when I have the urge to roleplay. I built all of Comet’s lore by roleplaying on Quotev , and it’s all in a group that I can no longer reply to and it will be deleted in less than a month. Q said that we can download it later or something but I don’t know where I’d store 2 years’ worth of rp
cosywarm Topic Starter

Four wrote:
More quotev refugees, lol. Welcome. I hope you get what you need from the site!

What is 'whump' rp?

Idk I'm such a sucker for wholesome kid interactions, I don't rp as children, always over 18 because of the nature of my rps, but during the more peaceful scenes, my characters usuaully always love kids and pull at that sweet innocent part of them. <3
A whump roleplay is basically extreme angst. E.g a character being very ill, a character being injured, a character being tortured etc

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus