Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying!

cosywarm Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! That RP idea you got sounds really fun! I'd be down to do it with one of my kid ocs if you'd want! :3

I am autistic myself, so I totally understand your issues with hints and memory and stuff
Oh, cool! I might take you up on that later! For now I’m not in an rp mood but I most likely will be soon :]. I think my brain is still recovering from Q dying haha
Welcome to RPR!

Ah, whump and schmoop. The good old faces of fanfiction online! Haha.

We have a very supportive community. Message me if you wanna chat! I don't get on a lot lately but I do like infodumps. :D
Ciao!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra
Mina Moderator

Hello from ADHDville! hope that you and Comet are making new friends and enjoying the site so far!

New sites can be a little overwhelming, and sometimes I can feel a little lost when getting the hang of things. It's always okay to nudge me or any mod if you need help, advice, or clarification about anything here. <3
cosywarm Topic Starter

Mina wrote:
Hello from ADHDville! hope that you and Comet are making new friends and enjoying the site so far!

New sites can be a little overwhelming, and sometimes I can feel a little lost when getting the hang of things. It's always okay to nudge me or any mod if you need help, advice, or clarification about anything here. <3
Thank you!
cosywarm Topic Starter

One of the things I miss about roleplaying on Quotev, is that I could post a starter or like a small scene, or my character reacting to a question, and anyone could comment and interact. It was a nice lighthearted way to roleplay for when I wanted to do something small and not long-term. Do people do anything like that here?
cosywarm wrote:
One of the things I miss about roleplaying on Quotev, is that I could post a starter or like a small scene, or my character reacting to a question, and anyone could comment and interact. It was a nice lighthearted way to roleplay for when I wanted to do something small and not long-term. Do people do anything like that here?

Yeah actually! You can make a journal for your character, and anyone who is friends with you or goes onto their profile can interact with it! You can also do this on the character's guestbook!
cosywarm Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
cosywarm wrote:

Yeah actually! You can make a journal for your character, and anyone who is friends with you or goes onto their profile can interact with it! You can also do this on the character's guestbook!
oh, so you can do like mini roleplays there? Cool!
1. The pfp is a mood 2. Welcome to the RPR!
cosywarm Topic Starter

Rhythm wrote:
1. The pfp is a mood 2. Welcome to the RPR!
hehe! It’s my oc, comet

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I’m new to this site but not to roleplaying!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus