Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fairy Tail 1x1 roleplay search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hihi~
I'm Luna and I'm 17 turning 18 and recently I started to get back into Fairy tail since it's coming back this year. With watching it I've reawakened my urges to roleplay and I'm looking specifically for an Erza, Laxus or Jellal x my oc Airi. I preferably would like to start right before the tower of heaven arc then go from there.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello~ Nice to meet you Luna!
My name is Kai and I've been obsessed with the Fairy Tail series since 2014! I would love to roleplay with you, but I have a few questions!
Are we doubling up? Like you play your oc (Airi) and my character's love interest and I play my oc + Erza, Laxus, or Jellal; or is this purely you play your oc & I play Erza, Laxus, or Jellal?
Sorry, I'm very new here.
MokeySee Topic Starter

jenrubys wrote:
Hello~ Nice to meet you Luna!
My name is Kai and I've been obsessed with the Fairy Tail series since 2014! I would love to roleplay with you, but I have a few questions!
Are we doubling up? Like you play your oc (Airi) and my character's love interest and I play my oc + Erza, Laxus, or Jellal; or is this purely you play your oc & I play Erza, Laxus, or Jellal?
Sorry, I'm very new here.

It's purely you play laxus, jellal or erza as I can't double up

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fairy Tail 1x1 roleplay search (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus