Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Your dear fellow writer.

Hello! I'm realpenman. I've enjoyed writing for years, so here I am looking for other collaborative writers. I'm also quite the gamer. You can hit me up in the PMs if you're interested in roleplaying, or just chattin'.

I work at a mine/fabrication shop, primarily operating heavy equipment and the mine, fixing most anything and everything, and occasional wielding.

Oh, I did say I was quite the gamer ... yeah, I make Minecraft mods. I really enjoy Minecraft; oh and Baldur's Gate 3, absolute masterpeice. :)

Anyways, I hope everyone's having a good day. Happy June!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! Happy June, dusty! :-)
Hey! Welcome to the site!
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Working in a mine and then playing minecraft sounds like a consistent way to spend time :) Welcome to RPR, happy June!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Those are both cool games for sure!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
welcome to RPR!

I love Minecraft, will always be one of my favorite games, I really want to play bg3 because of it's popularity, but I don't like how it looks (which is stupid, considering didn I just say I like 8bit lookin' minecraft? lol) Idk. Maybe I just need to make myself play it for a little bit and then I'll get sucked in.

Hope to see you around the forums, friend. <3
Welcome to RPR!
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
~Welcome to RP Repository~
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR, realpenman! :)
Heya there, Realpenman! Welcome to RPR, your job sounds super cool! :D I hope you have lots of fun here!!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Aya

Welcome to RPR, Penman! 🩷
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Oo! A fellow gamer though I guess we probably are different necks of the woods though. I'm an oldie gamer from the back-when times! Hah hah... But I love new games, don't get me wrong, I just don't have a lot of downtime for 'em. ANYHOO! Welcome to RP Repository, fren! I hope you end up liking it here -- it has a lot of diversity and the forums are a good place to start your journey after you build your characters up some.

I recommend checking out the Forum Games specifically. It's where a lot of interaction between characters begin and then writers take off, spread their wings, and world build together some pretty neat stuff. It's how I've met most of my companions.

If you have any questions or need more information on things, we got links, helpful advice, and hopefully the knowledge to get you through. :) Have a good 'un!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Your dear fellow writer.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus