Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member (yippeeee)

I saw this site being recommended on a comment from Instagram 🫑 I’ve been looking for a good place to role play for sometime soooo I currently have high hopes c: I tend to write a lot in my responses though but I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing but you let me know lol. I think I’m pretty flexible but I really favor RPs that have to do with like adventure, fantasy and/or action because I think those kinds of genres can get a story really going, yknowww? Anyways, I’m down for a roleplay anytime!
Hey Jazzy! Glad you found this place. Im still kinda new to this place myself but its a lot of fun. Writing lots can be really helpful, especially setting scenes and such. If youre ever interested in a roleplay lmk! i love fantasy adventure with a sprinkle of action lol
Hio!

Welcome!
Responses with a lot to say are definitely a good thing! The longer the better!
6elf756i.gif
Hey, welcome to the site. I agree with the rest, writing a lot is a plus!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I would not say writing long replies is a bad thing at all, it's just about finding someone where it works out! Adventure and fantasy is definitely good ones and quite popular from what I've seen!^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
There's a wide variety of preferences across this site. I am one of those that match lengths, some people will write whole as novels, and others a paragraph or too. Most people put their preferences in their LFRP posts, so you'll definitely find someone with similar tastes as you.

Weclome aboard, I hope rpr meets all your wildest dreams!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑅𝑃𝑅!
fvQWDDk.png
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello there and welcome to RP Repository!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Heya Jazzyjooz! Welcome to RPR! The great thing about RPR is that when you're looking for people to RP with you can put out an LFRP that is specific about how your RP responses tend to be and what you like to include. This will help you find like-minded partners. There is no wrong way to write as long as everyone is having fun! Happy writing!! :D
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

Welcome, welcome, welcome to RP Repository! You're in for a treat and we're glad you heard of us from Instagram of all places! :D Hopefully we live up to the recommendation -- I must say that fantasy is a fan favorite around here so if you know where to look or decide to put up an advertisement of what you're interested in with a character you plan on playing, folks may come crawlin' out of the woodwork!

If you have any questions or want to know more about certain things, we've got help site mods and the community itself that would be willing to give you aid! I hope you enjoy it here! Have a good 'un! :)
Hi, welcome! I'm here sometimes and sometimes not. I like the events. The groups are cool! But there aren't usually people in them much from my experience. We can change that though!

I've been watching some of the latest popular anime and trying to get my TBR lists, and my reading history online, a little in order... haha. It's going slowly! But it's going! Do you read?

Nice to meet you; see you around! Byebye!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member (yippeeee)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus