Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member here looking for friends!

Hello pretty people!
I'm a new member of the community, but I already have some roleplaying experience, and wanted to give this one a try!

I'm looking for a person for a fantasy roleplay, I am okay with romance, drama, angst and adventure as well.

Please note that I am 19years old and even though I don't necessarily plan on making the roleplay suggestive, I simply don't feel comfortable talking to minors :>
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

The community here is super cool and welcoming! Everyone I've met is super kind! :)
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here!
Hi hi! Welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository!
A good thing to do would be to go to your account settings and select the adults only features for 18+. :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Hi welcome! This is our introductions where we can all get to meet you. You can go to forums under looking for RP (And specify adults only, which you can also do in your settings) to post your own plot, or to look at others that are up and find an rp that'll work for you. :)
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
Welcome to the site, seraphine!
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello seraphine and welcome to RPR! :)
Hello there Seraphine! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a wonderful experience here!! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to RPR!
Warmest Welcome to you here at RP Repository!
AK54sxu.gif

Absolute howdy-do to you and welcome to RP Repository! I hope you find it to be a home-away-from-home when it comes to role-play. We've got all sorts here and fantasy is definitely one of the top favorites. You should build your characters and send out an advertisement of what you're looking for or even better, check out the forums and interact with other folks. You never know, you might even collide with a fellow writer and the two you run off and build worlds together.

I know the forums certainly helped me find my lot of friends -- that and an old game we all played from way back when. Ahem... I'm old, forgive me. Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you find what you're looking for -- also, if you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to reach out to the community. Site mods are really awesome and there's a bunch of us happy to help as well!

Take care and have a good 'un! :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hihi! Welcome to RPR, Seraphine!
Glad to have ya join us here! ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member here looking for friends!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus