Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new user (sort of a refugee?)

howdy folks, i'm *kind* of one of the refugees in the sense i had a quotev account but was only half active to begin with, found out about a forum for roleplays and was intrigued enough to take a peek. i've been roleplaying 7+ years and while i haven't quite set up all my characters yet i intend to once o get a chance. nice to meet you guys.

little question just for fun for anyone who wants to answer: what are your three favorite animals? mine are probably rats, cats and sea slugs probably.
Hi, welcome!

I particularly love Bunnies, Birds, and Deer.
6elf756i.gif
Another refuge? Welcome! Stay a while, stay forever!

I like cats, raccoons and whatever the plural of moose is!
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Um... Cats, Dogs, Crows
REfugee enough. I don't even know what quotev is. I went to the website yesterday to get an idea and saw the changes that sent everyone our way, but... that's kind of all I did. I exited, and went back to whatever else I was doing lol.

Giraffes, elephants, and dogs <3
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨

Mine would be dogs, bears and meerkats!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Hmm.. probably dogs, rats and horses or cats! But I love so many animals haha Out of ones I can't exactly own.. I'd probably say a clouded leopard, and.. would dragons count??
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hey, welcome! Mine are cats, wolves, and sharks!
Hellooo! Welcome to RPR!

And uhh, oh boy-
I love animals sm! But if i had to pick three at the moment, I’d have to say cats, chinchillas, and rats <333 ✨
Welcome to RPR!

My favorites are rats, manatees, and pigs!
StarsInTheWind Topic Starter

man i gotta say out of all the responses i'm surprised so many people also love rats. fascinating.
Hello StarsInTheWind and welcome to RPR! :)

Foxes, wolves and birds of prey! I love most animals, though I've developed allergies so I only keep a bird as a pet now. :)
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!! <3
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Aya

I used to love Quotev too! Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Hello, nice to meet you. I am a new user to RPR and I am looking forward to RPing with you all!
Welcome to RPR!
AK54sxu.gif

HOWDY! Another one to welcome from a former site! I am sorry to hear that your Quotev is going down and causing such a mass exodus! I hope the transition over to RPR is an easy one for you and that you all find it a good experience. It's a great place to archive your worlds, your characters, your ideas, etc. I love the diversity here and it's just as easy-going for someone who isn't incredibly active. I'm the same way -- I have limited downtime so my access to fun is rare.

Anyhoo, if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us and I hope you enjoy it here! RPR is a great place for all different types! :D

OH! Addendum! My favorite three animals are cats (any and all kinds from big to small), sharks, and bees (if they really are considered 'animal').
Welcome to RPR!

I have a big soft spot for snakes and other reptiles. I also love bears. Currently a little obsessed with stingrays after getting to feed them at an aquarium.

Can't really settle on just three, I love animals in general.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new user (sort of a refugee?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus