Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new member!

bonjour! i’m wiley and i came here from quotev. i am 16, he/him, & everything about me can be found on my bio but i absolutely adore prifessional wrestling if you like it please hmu please please please. umm ya! i was /yveltal and /absynthe on quotev.
Hey welcome!
6elf756i.gif
Hello! So what is your wrestling-theme song and gimmick? :D
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
megastarwiley Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gif
Hello! So what is your wrestling-theme song and gimmick? :D
hiii!! i’ve m always wanted to use sympathy for the devil by the rolling stones for anything music-related in my life
Oh wow! That's an interest you don't see often in rp circles!
megastarwiley Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Oh wow! That's an interest you don't see often in rp circles!
i knowww ans it is deeply upsetting 😭😭 there were very few on here but they’re all from years ago
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR wiley! :)
Hello Wiley! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
welcome to RPR :D

Hope you get all your expectations met here <3
Heya Wiley, welcome to RPR!! :D
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🩷
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RP Repository!
AK54sxu.gif

Well hello there! I had a lot of adopted folks growing up because I was but a humble street urchin makin' my way in the world -- but long story short, they absolutely LOVED professional wrestling. It's interesting to me because every time I see it or associate with it, I think of them when they took me in as a stray. Hah hah...

Anyhoo, welcome to RPR! Seems there's a lot of folks comin' over from there. I hope we turn out to be a good community for you and you find what you're looking for. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'll be glad to help. :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new member!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus