Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Wonka 2023 RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hey there, I'm looking to RP Wonka 2023 with someone. I've been hyperfixated for months and I have three OCs, I like to double up and am willing to try playing anyone as your love interest.

Here are the OCs to choose from!

Wren Wonka, the twin sister of Willy Wonka (older by 5 minutes and 37 seconds), I would ask that you play Willy aswell as whoever we decide to ship her with, unless Willy is your love interest then I'll play him.

(possible love interest: Piper Benz)

Sophia Scrubbit, the younger and prettier sister of Mrs. Scrubbit who was forced to work in the washhouse.

(I would like if you could play Mrs. Scrubbit, since she's her sister, but it's not a requirement)

(possible love interest: Lottie Bell)

Geraldine Prodnose, the daughter of Gerald Prodnose, who lives in luxury unaware of what her father and his "friends" do for a living

(I would like if you could play Prodnose aswell since he's her father, but it's not a requirement)

(possible love interest: Willy Wonka)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For Wonka 2023 RP (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus