Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Meat Coming through

I'm a nerd for all things pokemon, pokemon arpgs, big cats (like snow leopards), otters, and warrior cats....be my friend?
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Oh Hai!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome!
You seem like a good person, I'd love to be your friend!
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Big cats are best cats! Well, all cats are the best cats, that is just how cats work!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I've fallen off a little bit, but definitely been very into pokemon for quite a while and still love it! Also big cats are awesome!
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hihii! Welcome to RPR, Northstar2014!

Alsoo-
You also read Erin Hunter’s books? πŸ‘€ ✨
Coco_Milk

Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!! :D
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Welcome to the RPR, enjoy your stay and have fun!
Eyyy I love Pokemon and big cats! Welcome to RPR. Happy pride month!
We'll have events soon and there are specials in the shop rn. Check out the site, it's pretty cool! If you're confused, you can ask. :D

Byeee! Nice meeting ya new meat! See you around!

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra
Heh.... Newbies. Fresh meay for the picking... Looks fun

Jokes aside, HAIIII welcome to rpr :DDDD
<3 Hell! Welcome to RP Repository! <3
AK54sxu.gif

Oo, I like your userpic -- it's very lovely! Alas, I don't know much about Pokemon other than what I have learned through playing Pokemon Go which is by far a limited experience in comparison to the actual games, I know! xD But that is what it is, hah hah...

Anyhoo, welcome to RPR! I hope you find all the Pokermenz stuff you could ever want and get to write and world-build to your heart's content. There's a lot of fans and fandom types about so you may want to try out the forums and see what you can find!

Best wishes and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the community. We're happy to help! :)
Mina Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Just wanted to drop in and let you know you're always welcome to reach out to me or any other mod for help, clarity, or advice! I know a new site can be a bit confusing and feel like a lot to take in when you're excited to make new friends and write fun adventures, so we are always here to help where we can. <3

PS, I went to find a cute otter gif for you as a welcome gift and learned so much about them in that short moment. I didn't know that they were so snuggly, if you need me I will be ugly crying about how precious the water puppies are. Hhhh

otter.gif
Mina wrote:
I will be ugly crying about how precious the water puppies are.
otter.gif

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Meat Coming through

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus