Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HI! I'm COSMO!

YES! Like the fairly odd parent chara [pls use he/him pronouns when referring to me, ty!]
My main interests consist of Roleplay [obviously], Art, and making new friends!
My favorite animal is the Pine marten
My favorite color is green
My favorite soda is dr pepper
and my favorite bit of media is Strawberry shortcake! [the classic!!1!]
i also love endzone and law of talos :3

Nice to meet you all :D
Hello welcome!

Is Dr Pepper Bbq soda?
Thoughts?
Welcome to RP Repository!
Hey, welcome Cosmo! I hope you have a good time on this site!
Hihi! Welcome, Cosmo, to RPR! :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome, Cosmo, to RPR! :)
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to the RPR! 📝✨
AK54sxu.gif

Hello, greetings, and salutations, Cosmo! Welcome to RP Repository and I hope you find it a wonderful place for your creations and world building! To sort of go off of your format, my main interests are fandoms, certain media (too many to list), art as well (mainly pixel), and squirreling away from the masses because I'm a hardcore introvert. My favorite animal(s) are cats! ALL KINDS and ALL VARIATIONS! :D I have too may favorite colors -- grey, black, green, yellow, and iridescent to name a few. I don't drink soda, but my favorite drink would have to be coffee of any and almost all kinds. Once again I say I don't have a favorite media because I transition and float around, but my favorite media genre is mystery and the other favorite is science fiction! I suppose that's about it, to be honest!

Anyhoo! I hope you enjoy your time here and end checking out all the site has to offer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and have a good 'un, of course!
Welcome to RPR.

Dr pepper and green are my favorites too.

You like to roleplay? Weird who even does that around here /j

😜
Welcome to RPR! Thank you for introducing yourself! I'm Shinyrainbow, Shinyrainbowlithogra, or Shiny, I used to want to be Sailor Moon, and a Pokemon trainer, and I love listening to music, especially vocaloid. I like birds and fruit and dogs 👀 and other stuff too. Plants. History. Stories. Roleplay. :P Art too.

My favorite soda.... I like Cream soda. And Root Beer. 😁 baby flavors, but hey, they taste good. Others are nice too, but those are my go to if I get the chance.
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hello welcome!

Is Dr Pepper Bbq soda?
Thoughts?

That is going to haunt me 💀 ☠️ 💀 😂 😂

Thanks for joining! Have a good one! See you around, maybe!

Byeee. :)

~ Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 ☀️🌳
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Pine marten is an excellent choice! Sadly, I can't even remember if I ever had a Dr. Pepper, they aren't very common around here.
Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gif
Hey! Pine marten is an excellent choice! Sadly, I can't even remember if I ever had a Dr. Pepper, they aren't very common around here.

Oh wow! It's certainly unique to many of soda flavors I've ever tried.
I'd call it like: Cherry Vanilla Citrus Cream with hints of spices like Clove and Black Pepper Corn. Not sure if it has Sassafrass or Birch.
Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:

My favorite soda.... I like Cream soda. And Root Beer. 😁 baby flavors, but hey, they taste good. Others are nice too, but those are my go to if I get the chance.
.the.MILK.theef. wrote:
Hello welcome!

Is Dr Pepper Bbq soda?
Thoughts?

That is going to haunt me 💀 ☠️ 💀 😂 😂
😇😈
Hello and welcome to RPR
Bicuspids Topic Starter

Chaotic wrote:
6elf756i.gif
believe it or not it's sold at all the stores nearby my house
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HI! I'm COSMO!

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus