Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Item/Weapon Art Commissions [Open]

Lai

NyvnkBj.png

Here is my DA
Hello! My name is Lai and I'm a huge nerd. My specialty is weapon and object design and I really, really enjoy doing it. Above are a sample of what each category is, though you can see more samples of my art in the gallery!

LET ME MAKE YOUR D&D WEAPONS/ITEMS?
LET ME DESIGN CUSTOM ITEMS FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN IF YOU ARE A DM?

Not only am I able to design items for your characters or campaign, I am more than happy to offer to make the stat blocks for those items as well if you let me know what rarity you want to go with for them. I've been DMing for years and coming up with custom items for campaigns is one of my favorite things.

I can do this through making a homebrew item for you at dndbeyond or I can just send you the statblock. Add +$5 for just the stat block and +$7 for me to add it to dndbeyond.

Prices are subject to adjustment based on intricacy and details requested.

If you have a general idea of what you want but want to leave the design to me, please add $10 to the price.

Pricing includes up to 3 small revisions after sketch approval. After 3, a per revision charge based on how much of a revision is needed, will be applied. Revisions after the three may be rejected all together.

Sketches
Simple Item: $5
Medium Item: $10
Intricate Item: $15+

Lines & Flats
Can be black lined or colored lines
Simple Item: $10
Medium Item: $15
Intricate Item: $20+

Quick Render
Minimal details, simple shading/highlights
Simple Item: $15
Medium Item: $20
Intricate Item: $25+

Full Render
Full treatment
Simple Item: $25
Medium Item: $30
Intricate Item: $45+
Lai Topic Starter

UwujfG9.jpeg

Finished this Naginata for a friend!
Rumor (played anonymously)

absolutely stunning work, even the tiniest details you can think of are given as much love and attention as anything else you'd get art of. if your character has a stupidly specific and intricate article of anything and you can't find a good ref for it, THIS is the person to get one from. :}
Lai Topic Starter

nd24vhS.png

Finished a book as a gift!
Lai Topic Starter

6vskgrF.png
0VvitaW.png
Finished two commissions!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Item/Weapon Art Commissions [Open]

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus